First Trailer for 'Winnie the Pooh' Arrives
It does not take too long for Disney to share the footage from upcoming "Winnie the Pooh". After releasing two pictures from the film, the studio has now released the first trailer. It reintroduces the characters and gives fans a nostalgic look at the Hundred Acre Wood, beside revealing that Christopher Robin launches a contest to find a new tail for Eeyore in the movie.
But that is not the real challenge faced by Pooh and his friends for, according to the synopsis, Owl will send the whole gang on a wild quest to save Robin from an imaginary culprit. It turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply sets out to find some hunny.
Jim Cummings will voice Pooh while Craig Ferguson will lend his voice for Owl. Directed by Stephen J. Anderso and Don Hall, the first "Winnie the Pooh" movie in the last 35 years will be presented in classic 2D format when it hits U.S. cinemas on July 15, 2011.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'