Video Premiere: Keri Hilson's 'Pretty Girl Rock'
Keri Hilson undergoes a lot of transformations in a music video for her new single "Pretty Girl Rock". From channeling her inner Motown girl, the 27-year-old R&B singer continues to salute other pretty girls from the past to the present by mimicking the likes of Diana Ross, Janet Jackson and TLC.
Even though the settings vary, the message is the same. "All eyes on me when I walk in, no question that this girl's a ten/ Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful," she sings. "My walk, my talk, the way I dress, it's not my fault so please don't trip."
Produced by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony, the song is recorded for Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said, "It's not meant to be a vain record. I want everybody to feel like they can do the 'Pretty Girl Rock'. It's like the hair brush in the mirror, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, 'cause you are. Everybody is beautiful."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed