Video Premiere: Keri Hilson's 'Pretty Girl Rock'
Keri Hilson undergoes a lot of transformations in a music video for her new single "Pretty Girl Rock". From channeling her inner Motown girl, the 27-year-old R&B singer continues to salute other pretty girls from the past to the present by mimicking the likes of Diana Ross, Janet Jackson and TLC.
Even though the settings vary, the message is the same. "All eyes on me when I walk in, no question that this girl's a ten/ Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful," she sings. "My walk, my talk, the way I dress, it's not my fault so please don't trip."
Produced by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony, the song is recorded for Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said, "It's not meant to be a vain record. I want everybody to feel like they can do the 'Pretty Girl Rock'. It's like the hair brush in the mirror, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, 'cause you are. Everybody is beautiful."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck