Video Premiere: Keri Hilson's 'Pretty Girl Rock'
Keri Hilson undergoes a lot of transformations in a music video for her new single "Pretty Girl Rock". From channeling her inner Motown girl, the 27-year-old R&B singer continues to salute other pretty girls from the past to the present by mimicking the likes of Diana Ross, Janet Jackson and TLC.
Even though the settings vary, the message is the same. "All eyes on me when I walk in, no question that this girl's a ten/ Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful," she sings. "My walk, my talk, the way I dress, it's not my fault so please don't trip."
Produced by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony, the song is recorded for Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said, "It's not meant to be a vain record. I want everybody to feel like they can do the 'Pretty Girl Rock'. It's like the hair brush in the mirror, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, 'cause you are. Everybody is beautiful."
Keri Hilson's "Pretty Girl Rock" music video
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary