Video Premiere: Keri Hilson's 'Pretty Girl Rock'
Keri Hilson undergoes a lot of transformations in a music video for her new single "Pretty Girl Rock". From channeling her inner Motown girl, the 27-year-old R&B singer continues to salute other pretty girls from the past to the present by mimicking the likes of Diana Ross, Janet Jackson and TLC.
Even though the settings vary, the message is the same. "All eyes on me when I walk in, no question that this girl's a ten/ Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful," she sings. "My walk, my talk, the way I dress, it's not my fault so please don't trip."
Produced by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony, the song is recorded for Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said, "It's not meant to be a vain record. I want everybody to feel like they can do the 'Pretty Girl Rock'. It's like the hair brush in the mirror, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, 'cause you are. Everybody is beautiful."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie