Video Premiere: Keri Hilson's 'Pretty Girl Rock'
Keri Hilson undergoes a lot of transformations in a music video for her new single "Pretty Girl Rock". From channeling her inner Motown girl, the 27-year-old R&B singer continues to salute other pretty girls from the past to the present by mimicking the likes of Diana Ross, Janet Jackson and TLC.
Even though the settings vary, the message is the same. "All eyes on me when I walk in, no question that this girl's a ten/ Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful," she sings. "My walk, my talk, the way I dress, it's not my fault so please don't trip."
Produced by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony, the song is recorded for Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said, "It's not meant to be a vain record. I want everybody to feel like they can do the 'Pretty Girl Rock'. It's like the hair brush in the mirror, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, 'cause you are. Everybody is beautiful."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed