Gwyneth Paltrow Learned From Beyonce for Critically-Acclaimed CMAAs Gig
Gwyneth Paltrow has Beyonce Knowles to thank for her solid performance at the recent Country Music Association Awards. The movie beauty asked a lot of questions to her pals Beyonce and Faith Hill in preparing for her first ever gig on that Wednesday night of November 10.
"I asked Faith [Hill] a lot of questions... and Beyonce actually too," Paltrow explained to Access Hollywood. Beside taking advices from the singers themselves, she also learned their stage acts. She said, "I studied Beyonce a lot and her concerts for her kind of confidence.. and I'm lucky that I know some singers in real life."
Gwyneth Paltrow performed the title track of "Country Strong" soundtrack. Although she was a bit nervous and struggled on a couple of notes, many people praised her. Some even said that she didn't need Vince Gill because she could deliver the song quite well.
Country music singers like Miranda Lambert also applauded Paltrow, saying "She did a great job... it was awesome, she has a great voice." Brad Paisley additionally stated, "She looked like she's been doing this her whole life... when did she find time to go out and learn how to be a singer? I'm floored!"
A while ago soon after sealing a deal to play in the movie, Paltrow actually has started to learn how to play guitar from her rocker husband Coldplay's Chris Martin. She herself is no stranger to music. She has re-recorded Smokey Robinson's 1979 single "Cruisin' " for soundtrack of 2000 movie "Duets" and once ruled Adult Contemporary Singles chart with the revamped version.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester