Taylor Swift, Kid Rock and Miley Cyrus Added to 2010 AMAs Line-Up
More big names appear in the performers list of the 38th Annual American Music Awards. Around a week before the ceremony is broadcast live from Los Angeles, Taylor Swift, Kid Rock and Miley Cyrus are added to the already-crowded line-up.
The other newly-announced musical guests are Carlos Santana and Gavin Rossdale. "The AMAs has always been about the best music of the year, and our line-up truly reflects the talented artists that have made 2010 so special," said AMAs producer, Larry Klein.
Out of the five new musical acts, only Swift who gets nominated this year. The 20-year-old country music beauty goes face to face with Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood in Favorite Female Artist for Country Music.
This year, AMAs is going to take place on November 21 at the Nokia Theatre with Rihanna to kick off the event. The other performers are Ne-Yo, Usher, Ke$ha, Katy Perry Justin Bieber and Pink. In addition, Christina Aguilera will perform "Burlesque" number, and New Kids on the Block will share stage with Backstreet Boys.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics