Vera Farmiga Gives Birth to Second Child
"Up in the Air" star Vera Farmiga is a proud mother of newly-born baby girl. The Oscar-nominated actress gave birth to her second child with husband Renn Hawkey on Thursday, November 4, her rep confirmed to People.
The rep shared that both Vera and the baby daughter are "happy and healthy". Vera and Renn named their second child Gytta Lubov Hawkey who joins 22-month brother Fynn. The happy couple didn't know about the baby's sex until Vera delivered Gytta because they opted delivery surprise.
"We don't know what we're having yet. I just want to have a healthy baby," Vera told the site at the Grey Goose Entertainment's Iconoclasts party at LAVO in N.Y.C. back in February. The "Nothing But the Truth" actress' pregnancy first hit the surface in April after she pulled out of 2012 film "Machine Gun Preacher".
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce