Vera Farmiga Gives Birth to Second Child
"Up in the Air" star Vera Farmiga is a proud mother of newly-born baby girl. The Oscar-nominated actress gave birth to her second child with husband Renn Hawkey on Thursday, November 4, her rep confirmed to People.
The rep shared that both Vera and the baby daughter are "happy and healthy". Vera and Renn named their second child Gytta Lubov Hawkey who joins 22-month brother Fynn. The happy couple didn't know about the baby's sex until Vera delivered Gytta because they opted delivery surprise.
"We don't know what we're having yet. I just want to have a healthy baby," Vera told the site at the Grey Goose Entertainment's Iconoclasts party at LAVO in N.Y.C. back in February. The "Nothing But the Truth" actress' pregnancy first hit the surface in April after she pulled out of 2012 film "Machine Gun Preacher".
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage