Vera Farmiga Gives Birth to Second Child
"Up in the Air" star Vera Farmiga is a proud mother of newly-born baby girl. The Oscar-nominated actress gave birth to her second child with husband Renn Hawkey on Thursday, November 4, her rep confirmed to People.
The rep shared that both Vera and the baby daughter are "happy and healthy". Vera and Renn named their second child Gytta Lubov Hawkey who joins 22-month brother Fynn. The happy couple didn't know about the baby's sex until Vera delivered Gytta because they opted delivery surprise.
"We don't know what we're having yet. I just want to have a healthy baby," Vera told the site at the Grey Goose Entertainment's Iconoclasts party at LAVO in N.Y.C. back in February. The "Nothing But the Truth" actress' pregnancy first hit the surface in April after she pulled out of 2012 film "Machine Gun Preacher".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7