Vera Farmiga Gives Birth to Second Child
"Up in the Air" star Vera Farmiga is a proud mother of newly-born baby girl. The Oscar-nominated actress gave birth to her second child with husband Renn Hawkey on Thursday, November 4, her rep confirmed to People.
The rep shared that both Vera and the baby daughter are "happy and healthy". Vera and Renn named their second child Gytta Lubov Hawkey who joins 22-month brother Fynn. The happy couple didn't know about the baby's sex until Vera delivered Gytta because they opted delivery surprise.
"We don't know what we're having yet. I just want to have a healthy baby," Vera told the site at the Grey Goose Entertainment's Iconoclasts party at LAVO in N.Y.C. back in February. The "Nothing But the Truth" actress' pregnancy first hit the surface in April after she pulled out of 2012 film "Machine Gun Preacher".
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?