Vera Farmiga Gives Birth to Second Child
"Up in the Air" star Vera Farmiga is a proud mother of newly-born baby girl. The Oscar-nominated actress gave birth to her second child with husband Renn Hawkey on Thursday, November 4, her rep confirmed to People.
The rep shared that both Vera and the baby daughter are "happy and healthy". Vera and Renn named their second child Gytta Lubov Hawkey who joins 22-month brother Fynn. The happy couple didn't know about the baby's sex until Vera delivered Gytta because they opted delivery surprise.
"We don't know what we're having yet. I just want to have a healthy baby," Vera told the site at the Grey Goose Entertainment's Iconoclasts party at LAVO in N.Y.C. back in February. The "Nothing But the Truth" actress' pregnancy first hit the surface in April after she pulled out of 2012 film "Machine Gun Preacher".
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song