Zac Efron Looks Gloomy in 'The Lucky One' Pictures
Zac Efron is currently in production of "The Lucky One" and he has been recently spotted while filming the movie. The actor hid his bulked-up muscle in a T-shirt while standing behind a pickup truck. His face showed no sign of cheer and, in one of the pictures, he even looked sweaty and exhausted.
In the film, Efron takes the lead role of U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault who has survived three tours of duty in Iraq and attributes his good luck to a photograph he carried of a woman, whom he doesn't even know. When he returns to the States, he will seek out the girl and later they develop a relationship.
Taylor Schilling is the lucky one who will star opposite Efron as the woman he believes was his good luck charm. The drama is based on Nicholas Sparks' best seller "The Lucky One" which is turned into a screenplay by Douglas McGrath and Will Fetters. Scott Hicks directs the movie for Warner Bros.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart