Zac Efron Looks Gloomy in 'The Lucky One' Pictures
Zac Efron is currently in production of "The Lucky One" and he has been recently spotted while filming the movie. The actor hid his bulked-up muscle in a T-shirt while standing behind a pickup truck. His face showed no sign of cheer and, in one of the pictures, he even looked sweaty and exhausted.
In the film, Efron takes the lead role of U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault who has survived three tours of duty in Iraq and attributes his good luck to a photograph he carried of a woman, whom he doesn't even know. When he returns to the States, he will seek out the girl and later they develop a relationship.
Taylor Schilling is the lucky one who will star opposite Efron as the woman he believes was his good luck charm. The drama is based on Nicholas Sparks' best seller "The Lucky One" which is turned into a screenplay by Douglas McGrath and Will Fetters. Scott Hicks directs the movie for Warner Bros.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts