Zac Efron Looks Gloomy in 'The Lucky One' Pictures
Zac Efron is currently in production of "The Lucky One" and he has been recently spotted while filming the movie. The actor hid his bulked-up muscle in a T-shirt while standing behind a pickup truck. His face showed no sign of cheer and, in one of the pictures, he even looked sweaty and exhausted.
In the film, Efron takes the lead role of U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault who has survived three tours of duty in Iraq and attributes his good luck to a photograph he carried of a woman, whom he doesn't even know. When he returns to the States, he will seek out the girl and later they develop a relationship.
Taylor Schilling is the lucky one who will star opposite Efron as the woman he believes was his good luck charm. The drama is based on Nicholas Sparks' best seller "The Lucky One" which is turned into a screenplay by Douglas McGrath and Will Fetters. Scott Hicks directs the movie for Warner Bros.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed