Zac Efron Looks Gloomy in 'The Lucky One' Pictures
Zac Efron is currently in production of "The Lucky One" and he has been recently spotted while filming the movie. The actor hid his bulked-up muscle in a T-shirt while standing behind a pickup truck. His face showed no sign of cheer and, in one of the pictures, he even looked sweaty and exhausted.
In the film, Efron takes the lead role of U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault who has survived three tours of duty in Iraq and attributes his good luck to a photograph he carried of a woman, whom he doesn't even know. When he returns to the States, he will seek out the girl and later they develop a relationship.
Taylor Schilling is the lucky one who will star opposite Efron as the woman he believes was his good luck charm. The drama is based on Nicholas Sparks' best seller "The Lucky One" which is turned into a screenplay by Douglas McGrath and Will Fetters. Scott Hicks directs the movie for Warner Bros.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free