In Pics: The Wizards Cast Spells at 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' World Premiere
"Harry Potter" fans in England have celebrated what will mark the coming of Harry Potter's final battle in big screen. On Thursday, November 11, they were eagerly waiting for the coming of their favorite stars like Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint at "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" world premiere at the Odeon Leicester Square in London.
While some fans dressed in wizards and Death Eaters costumes, the depicters of Harry and Ron suited up. As for Watson who has ditched her long locks since wrapping the production of "Deathly Hallows", she showed off her mature side in a black mini dress that bared her legs. Bonnie Wright also reminded people how she has grown up since first starring in the movie franchise, appearing in a black ensemble and wearing a bright red lipstick which matched her nail polish.
From "the bad guy" camp, there were Ralph Fiennes, Helena Bonham Carter and Tom Felton, who portray Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange and Draco Malfoy respectively, coming to support the special screening. Jamie Campbell Bower, who is cast as Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald, did not miss the event although he had an apparent injured leg.
Also gracing the red carpet of the premiere were director David Yates and "Harry Potter" books author J.K. Rowling. Meanwhile, other celebrities who attended the event as guests include young actress Chloe Moretz, "The X-Factor" contestant Cher Lloyd and many more.
"Deathly Hallows: Part I", which will see the wizard trio embarking on a journey to find and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes, will open wide in both the U.S. and U.K. on November 19. The follow up "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will next be released on July 15, 2011.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'