Kourtney Kardashian Scored an Acting Role on 'One Life to Live'
Kourtney Kardashian is following sister Kim Kardashian's footsteps to become a real actress. The oldest of the Kardashian sisters has landed her first acting job where she is not going to play herself.
Kourtney has a guest spot on soap opera "One Life to Live" and she will shoot her first scene on Thursday, November 11. Per E! Online, she would share a frame with David Fumero who plays Cristian Vega, as well as Kassie DePaiva who portrays troublemaker Blair Cramer. Other specifics are kept under the radar.
But it is known that her storyline is not going far from her daily life, drama. "I grew up watching 'One Life to Live'. I hear I get into some trouble and I am looking forward to it," Kourtney said. "This may be my acting debut, but the Kardashians know a thing or two about drama."
The episode would air in March and the filming process would be captured by E!'s cameras for "Kourtney and Kim Take New York".
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak