Kourtney Kardashian Scored an Acting Role on 'One Life to Live'
Kourtney Kardashian is following sister Kim Kardashian's footsteps to become a real actress. The oldest of the Kardashian sisters has landed her first acting job where she is not going to play herself.
Kourtney has a guest spot on soap opera "One Life to Live" and she will shoot her first scene on Thursday, November 11. Per E! Online, she would share a frame with David Fumero who plays Cristian Vega, as well as Kassie DePaiva who portrays troublemaker Blair Cramer. Other specifics are kept under the radar.
But it is known that her storyline is not going far from her daily life, drama. "I grew up watching 'One Life to Live'. I hear I get into some trouble and I am looking forward to it," Kourtney said. "This may be my acting debut, but the Kardashians know a thing or two about drama."
The episode would air in March and the filming process would be captured by E!'s cameras for "Kourtney and Kim Take New York".
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism