Kourtney Kardashian Scored an Acting Role on 'One Life to Live'
Kourtney Kardashian is following sister Kim Kardashian's footsteps to become a real actress. The oldest of the Kardashian sisters has landed her first acting job where she is not going to play herself.
Kourtney has a guest spot on soap opera "One Life to Live" and she will shoot her first scene on Thursday, November 11. Per E! Online, she would share a frame with David Fumero who plays Cristian Vega, as well as Kassie DePaiva who portrays troublemaker Blair Cramer. Other specifics are kept under the radar.
But it is known that her storyline is not going far from her daily life, drama. "I grew up watching 'One Life to Live'. I hear I get into some trouble and I am looking forward to it," Kourtney said. "This may be my acting debut, but the Kardashians know a thing or two about drama."
The episode would air in March and the filming process would be captured by E!'s cameras for "Kourtney and Kim Take New York".
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date