Kourtney Kardashian Scored an Acting Role on 'One Life to Live'
Kourtney Kardashian is following sister Kim Kardashian's footsteps to become a real actress. The oldest of the Kardashian sisters has landed her first acting job where she is not going to play herself.
Kourtney has a guest spot on soap opera "One Life to Live" and she will shoot her first scene on Thursday, November 11. Per E! Online, she would share a frame with David Fumero who plays Cristian Vega, as well as Kassie DePaiva who portrays troublemaker Blair Cramer. Other specifics are kept under the radar.
But it is known that her storyline is not going far from her daily life, drama. "I grew up watching 'One Life to Live'. I hear I get into some trouble and I am looking forward to it," Kourtney said. "This may be my acting debut, but the Kardashians know a thing or two about drama."
The episode would air in March and the filming process would be captured by E!'s cameras for "Kourtney and Kim Take New York".
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts