Kourtney Kardashian Scored an Acting Role on 'One Life to Live'
Kourtney Kardashian is following sister Kim Kardashian's footsteps to become a real actress. The oldest of the Kardashian sisters has landed her first acting job where she is not going to play herself.
Kourtney has a guest spot on soap opera "One Life to Live" and she will shoot her first scene on Thursday, November 11. Per E! Online, she would share a frame with David Fumero who plays Cristian Vega, as well as Kassie DePaiva who portrays troublemaker Blair Cramer. Other specifics are kept under the radar.
But it is known that her storyline is not going far from her daily life, drama. "I grew up watching 'One Life to Live'. I hear I get into some trouble and I am looking forward to it," Kourtney said. "This may be my acting debut, but the Kardashians know a thing or two about drama."
The episode would air in March and the filming process would be captured by E!'s cameras for "Kourtney and Kim Take New York".
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party