2010 CMA Awards: Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean's Duet Performance
Kelly Clarkson gave some pop/rock vibes to the stage of 2010 Country Music Association Awards on the Wednesday night of November 10. Introduced by host duo Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood, the singer made her first ever CMA performance as Jason Aldean's duet partner in "Don't You Wanna Stay".
"Don't You Wanna Stay" is taken from Aldean's newly-released studio effort titled "My Kinda Party". The album is currently debuting at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200, selling around 193,000 copies in its opening week.
Back to the CMA Awards, the other musical guests at the event included Taylor Swift ("Back to December"), Gwyneth Paltrow ("Country Strong"), Underwood ("Songs Like This" and "Mama's Song"), Sugarland ("Stuck Like Glue") and Kid Rock ("Born Free").
Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean:
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert