'Iron Man' Helmer to Step Into Disney's 'Magic Kingdom'
Disney plans to turn another theme park attraction into a movie. Called "Magic Kingdom", the project is about to get its helmer. According to Deadline Hollywood, Jon Favreau is currently in talks to direct the movie, which was first conceived two years ago.
"Magic Kingdom" has got a draft by "Battlestar Galactica" scribe Ronald D. Moore. However, if Favreau signs up for the project, a new writer will be hired to work on a new draft under Favreau. Strike Entertainment Marc Abraham and Eric Newman are producing the film.
Whether or not "Magic Kingdom" will be Favreau's next movie will depend of the script's development, Deadline reports. The "Iron Man" helmer is currently in post production for "Cowboys and Aliens" before returning to the helmer gig for "Iron Man 3". Other projects lining up for him include "Me and My Monster" and "Johnny Zero".
Disney has previously turned some of their theme park attractions into movies like "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "The Haunted Mansion (2013)".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed