'Iron Man' Helmer to Step Into Disney's 'Magic Kingdom'
Disney plans to turn another theme park attraction into a movie. Called "Magic Kingdom", the project is about to get its helmer. According to Deadline Hollywood, Jon Favreau is currently in talks to direct the movie, which was first conceived two years ago.
"Magic Kingdom" has got a draft by "Battlestar Galactica" scribe Ronald D. Moore. However, if Favreau signs up for the project, a new writer will be hired to work on a new draft under Favreau. Strike Entertainment Marc Abraham and Eric Newman are producing the film.
Whether or not "Magic Kingdom" will be Favreau's next movie will depend of the script's development, Deadline reports. The "Iron Man" helmer is currently in post production for "Cowboys and Aliens" before returning to the helmer gig for "Iron Man 3". Other projects lining up for him include "Me and My Monster" and "Johnny Zero".
Disney has previously turned some of their theme park attractions into movies like "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "The Haunted Mansion (2013)".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs