2010 CMA Awards: Carrie Underwood's Opening Performance
Carrie Underwood was on double duties at the live telecast of the 44th Annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. Beside hosting the show with fellow country music singer Brad Paisley, she also performed more than one song at the November 10 event.
First, the "American Idol" alum opened the awards show with "Songs Like This". She delivered her powerful voice to the high-energy tune with Keith Urban assisting her on the banjo, and co-host Paisley strumming the guitar. She later returned to the stage to sing ballad track "Mama's Song".
Like Underwood, Paisley and Urban were also given a solo set each in addition to appearing on stage to support her performance. Paisley who won Entertainer of the Year that night catered fans with "This Is Country Music", and Urban sang "Put You in a Song".
"Songs Like This":
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard