2010 CMA Awards: Carrie Underwood's Opening Performance
Carrie Underwood was on double duties at the live telecast of the 44th Annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. Beside hosting the show with fellow country music singer Brad Paisley, she also performed more than one song at the November 10 event.
First, the "American Idol" alum opened the awards show with "Songs Like This". She delivered her powerful voice to the high-energy tune with Keith Urban assisting her on the banjo, and co-host Paisley strumming the guitar. She later returned to the stage to sing ballad track "Mama's Song".
Like Underwood, Paisley and Urban were also given a solo set each in addition to appearing on stage to support her performance. Paisley who won Entertainer of the Year that night catered fans with "This Is Country Music", and Urban sang "Put You in a Song".
"Songs Like This":
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3