Exclusive Sneak Peek to MTV2's New Football Docu-series 'The Ride'
Coming to MTV2 this Saturday, November 13 is "The Ride: The Road to the U.S. Army All American Bowl", a docu-series about under-the-radar high school quarterbacks who are facing the biggest step in their lives. A trailer had been released along with a press release earlier this week, but AceShowbiz gets a hold of an exclusive sneak peek that sheds light on the individuals.
There are eight talented high school quarterbacks featured on "The Ride" and they all want the coveted roster spot in the 2011 U.S. Army All-American Bowl in January. But what lies beneath the ultimate goal are other objectives which may come from family and self-motivation. In this clip, viewers meet four of them who each have strength and weakness, both inside and outside the field.
"We always knew the show concept and the quality would make for an incredible series. I can assure the fans and viewers that they are in for a dramatic and exciting ride with this series as these eight talented kids lay it all out for a chance at football stardom," Kate McGuinness, executive producer of the show said.
The first of the eight 30-minute episodes airs November 13 on MTV2 at 11:00 P.M. ET/PT. For other sneak peeks, biographies of the players as well as pictures, head to MTV.com.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris