New 'Chronicles of Narnia 3' Sneak Peek Unveils Carrie Underwood's Song
Another preview video for "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" has made its way out via Yahoo! Movies. While it only contains few fresh scenes from the film, the one-minute snippet features Carrie Underwood's new single "There Is a Place for Us" and sneak peek to the recording session.
The song is likely the one which was previously announced to be featured on the title credits of "Voyage of the Dawn Treader". The soundtrack will be released in full on iTunes later this month on date 16. Underwood co-wrote the song.
"The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" will see Lucy and Edmund along with their cousin Eustace joining Prince Caspian on the Dawn Treader ship on a mysterious mission to the Lone Islands, and beyond. On this bewitching voyage, they will face magical Dufflepuds, sinister slave traders, roaring dragons and enchanted merfolk. Only an entirely uncharted journey to Aslan's country can save Narnia, and all the astonishing creatures in it, from an unfathomable fate.
Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes and Ben Barnes reprise their roles as Lucy, Edmund and Prince Caspian respectively. Meanwhile, Will Poulter is tapped to portray Eustace. In an early promotional effort for the film, Henley, Barnes and Poulter stepped out to light up Christmas illuminations at Regent Street in London on November 9.
Michael Apted directs this third installment of the adventure film franchise which is going to be released in 3-D theaters on December 10.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly