Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Will Sing at Grammy Nominations Concert
It has just been announced that Katy Perry and Justin Bieber have been tapped to take the stage of Grammy nominations concert later this year. Joining them on the performers line-up are Miranda Lambert, B.o.B and Bruno Mars.
Dubbed "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown To Music's Biggest Night", the gig is set to air live from Club Nokia in Los Angeles on December 1 on CBS at 10 P.M. EST/PST. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J will return to his last year's position as a host.
The road to music's biggest night begins with the Grammy nominations concert and culminates with the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13 next year. The prize-giving event will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video