Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Will Sing at Grammy Nominations Concert
It has just been announced that Katy Perry and Justin Bieber have been tapped to take the stage of Grammy nominations concert later this year. Joining them on the performers line-up are Miranda Lambert, B.o.B and Bruno Mars.
Dubbed "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown To Music's Biggest Night", the gig is set to air live from Club Nokia in Los Angeles on December 1 on CBS at 10 P.M. EST/PST. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J will return to his last year's position as a host.
The road to music's biggest night begins with the Grammy nominations concert and culminates with the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13 next year. The prize-giving event will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs