Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Will Sing at Grammy Nominations Concert
It has just been announced that Katy Perry and Justin Bieber have been tapped to take the stage of Grammy nominations concert later this year. Joining them on the performers line-up are Miranda Lambert, B.o.B and Bruno Mars.
Dubbed "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown To Music's Biggest Night", the gig is set to air live from Club Nokia in Los Angeles on December 1 on CBS at 10 P.M. EST/PST. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J will return to his last year's position as a host.
The road to music's biggest night begins with the Grammy nominations concert and culminates with the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13 next year. The prize-giving event will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week