Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Will Sing at Grammy Nominations Concert
It has just been announced that Katy Perry and Justin Bieber have been tapped to take the stage of Grammy nominations concert later this year. Joining them on the performers line-up are Miranda Lambert, B.o.B and Bruno Mars.
Dubbed "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown To Music's Biggest Night", the gig is set to air live from Club Nokia in Los Angeles on December 1 on CBS at 10 P.M. EST/PST. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J will return to his last year's position as a host.
The road to music's biggest night begins with the Grammy nominations concert and culminates with the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13 next year. The prize-giving event will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'