Katy Perry and Justin Bieber Will Sing at Grammy Nominations Concert
It has just been announced that Katy Perry and Justin Bieber have been tapped to take the stage of Grammy nominations concert later this year. Joining them on the performers line-up are Miranda Lambert, B.o.B and Bruno Mars.
Dubbed "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown To Music's Biggest Night", the gig is set to air live from Club Nokia in Los Angeles on December 1 on CBS at 10 P.M. EST/PST. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J will return to his last year's position as a host.
The road to music's biggest night begins with the Grammy nominations concert and culminates with the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13 next year. The prize-giving event will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance