Pics: Rachel Bilson Looks for a Ring Amidst Report She's Back With Hayden Christensen
Although Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen haven't confirmed report that they are back together, the reconciliation might be true. On Wednesday, November 10, the "Waiting for Forever" actress was spotted at a jewelry store in Beverly Hills in what appeared to be a search of a new engagement ring.
Rachel, in her striped T-shirt, was seen seriously observing the blings displayed at the store. The new ring is seemingly to mark her and Hayden's new start. The 29-year-old, however, seemed to go solo as Hayden was nowhere to be seen.
Morever, E! Online recently had a chat with sources close to Hayden who said that Rachel and Hayden are still in touch. "Yeah, they still talk. They still see each other. But are they back together? I wouldn't say that, exactly," one pal teased.
Pressed on what could the statement mean, the source went on, "Let me just put it this way: In a time when Jake Gyllenhaal is going on ice cream dates, yeah, Rachel and Hayden are back on, and they'll get married, too!" However, the source was later tight lipped when asked if it is for real.
Rachel and Hayden's reconciliation rumor was first reported by People. A friend told the site that the couple, who became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010, is "dating again."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester