Pics: Rachel Bilson Looks for a Ring Amidst Report She's Back With Hayden Christensen
Although Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen haven't confirmed report that they are back together, the reconciliation might be true. On Wednesday, November 10, the "Waiting for Forever" actress was spotted at a jewelry store in Beverly Hills in what appeared to be a search of a new engagement ring.
Rachel, in her striped T-shirt, was seen seriously observing the blings displayed at the store. The new ring is seemingly to mark her and Hayden's new start. The 29-year-old, however, seemed to go solo as Hayden was nowhere to be seen.
Morever, E! Online recently had a chat with sources close to Hayden who said that Rachel and Hayden are still in touch. "Yeah, they still talk. They still see each other. But are they back together? I wouldn't say that, exactly," one pal teased.
Pressed on what could the statement mean, the source went on, "Let me just put it this way: In a time when Jake Gyllenhaal is going on ice cream dates, yeah, Rachel and Hayden are back on, and they'll get married, too!" However, the source was later tight lipped when asked if it is for real.
Rachel and Hayden's reconciliation rumor was first reported by People. A friend told the site that the couple, who became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010, is "dating again."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly