Daniel Radcliffe on Emma Watson's Kissing Technique: She's a Bit of an Animal
Daniel Radcliffe has a strong impression on kissing experience with "Harry Potter" co-star Emma Watson. Daniel, who had to share kiss with the Hermione Granger depicter in the last installment of the wizard series, told British morning show "Daybreak", "She is a bit of an animal," when recalling the moment.
Daniel went on saying that he felt "ambushed" by Emma because of her technique. "I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment, and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me," the 21-year-old actor explained.
Though Daniel admitted that he was taken aback by Emma's way of kissing, he felt lucky enough to have the chance. "But then, I'm not complaining. There are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position," the Harry Potter depicter stated.
And it wasn't only Daniel who was stunned with the smooch, another "Harry Potter" star, Rupert Grint, might feel the same thing as he can't stand watching it. "Rupert actually had to leave (the) set, because he was laughing that much," Daniel revealed.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival