Daniel Radcliffe on Emma Watson's Kissing Technique: She's a Bit of an Animal
Daniel Radcliffe has a strong impression on kissing experience with "Harry Potter" co-star Emma Watson. Daniel, who had to share kiss with the Hermione Granger depicter in the last installment of the wizard series, told British morning show "Daybreak", "She is a bit of an animal," when recalling the moment.
Daniel went on saying that he felt "ambushed" by Emma because of her technique. "I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment, and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me," the 21-year-old actor explained.
Though Daniel admitted that he was taken aback by Emma's way of kissing, he felt lucky enough to have the chance. "But then, I'm not complaining. There are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position," the Harry Potter depicter stated.
And it wasn't only Daniel who was stunned with the smooch, another "Harry Potter" star, Rupert Grint, might feel the same thing as he can't stand watching it. "Rupert actually had to leave (the) set, because he was laughing that much," Daniel revealed.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!