Daniel Radcliffe on Emma Watson's Kissing Technique: She's a Bit of an Animal
Daniel Radcliffe has a strong impression on kissing experience with "Harry Potter" co-star Emma Watson. Daniel, who had to share kiss with the Hermione Granger depicter in the last installment of the wizard series, told British morning show "Daybreak", "She is a bit of an animal," when recalling the moment.
Daniel went on saying that he felt "ambushed" by Emma because of her technique. "I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment, and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me," the 21-year-old actor explained.
Though Daniel admitted that he was taken aback by Emma's way of kissing, he felt lucky enough to have the chance. "But then, I'm not complaining. There are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position," the Harry Potter depicter stated.
And it wasn't only Daniel who was stunned with the smooch, another "Harry Potter" star, Rupert Grint, might feel the same thing as he can't stand watching it. "Rupert actually had to leave (the) set, because he was laughing that much," Daniel revealed.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death