Daniel Radcliffe on Emma Watson's Kissing Technique: She's a Bit of an Animal
Daniel Radcliffe has a strong impression on kissing experience with "Harry Potter" co-star Emma Watson. Daniel, who had to share kiss with the Hermione Granger depicter in the last installment of the wizard series, told British morning show "Daybreak", "She is a bit of an animal," when recalling the moment.
Daniel went on saying that he felt "ambushed" by Emma because of her technique. "I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment, and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me," the 21-year-old actor explained.
Though Daniel admitted that he was taken aback by Emma's way of kissing, he felt lucky enough to have the chance. "But then, I'm not complaining. There are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position," the Harry Potter depicter stated.
And it wasn't only Daniel who was stunned with the smooch, another "Harry Potter" star, Rupert Grint, might feel the same thing as he can't stand watching it. "Rupert actually had to leave (the) set, because he was laughing that much," Daniel revealed.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna