New 'Deathly Hallows' Sneak Peek Highlights the Elder Wand
Another sneak peek from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has been shared in anticipation of its November 19 release. Debuted by Xfinity, it gives more explanation about the Elder Wand and the other two Deathly Hallows, before offering a glimpse of Harry and Lord Voldemort's battle in the air scene.
A day before the world premiere of the movie takes place in London, the stars of "Harry Potter" have been out for promotional event. On Wednesday, November 10, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint were spotted hitting the red carpet of the opening of the Warner Brothers Studios Leavesden in England's capital. The studio has been used for production of all the "Harry Potter" movies.
"Deathly Hallows: Part I" will follow Harry, Hermione and Ron who embark on a journey to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.
The movie will be followed up by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to hit 3-D theaters on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves as director for these two "Deathly Hallows" films.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!