New 'Deathly Hallows' Sneak Peek Highlights the Elder Wand
Another sneak peek from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has been shared in anticipation of its November 19 release. Debuted by Xfinity, it gives more explanation about the Elder Wand and the other two Deathly Hallows, before offering a glimpse of Harry and Lord Voldemort's battle in the air scene.
A day before the world premiere of the movie takes place in London, the stars of "Harry Potter" have been out for promotional event. On Wednesday, November 10, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint were spotted hitting the red carpet of the opening of the Warner Brothers Studios Leavesden in England's capital. The studio has been used for production of all the "Harry Potter" movies.
"Deathly Hallows: Part I" will follow Harry, Hermione and Ron who embark on a journey to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.
The movie will be followed up by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to hit 3-D theaters on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves as director for these two "Deathly Hallows" films.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'