New 'Deathly Hallows' Sneak Peek Highlights the Elder Wand
Another sneak peek from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has been shared in anticipation of its November 19 release. Debuted by Xfinity, it gives more explanation about the Elder Wand and the other two Deathly Hallows, before offering a glimpse of Harry and Lord Voldemort's battle in the air scene.
A day before the world premiere of the movie takes place in London, the stars of "Harry Potter" have been out for promotional event. On Wednesday, November 10, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint were spotted hitting the red carpet of the opening of the Warner Brothers Studios Leavesden in England's capital. The studio has been used for production of all the "Harry Potter" movies.
"Deathly Hallows: Part I" will follow Harry, Hermione and Ron who embark on a journey to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.
The movie will be followed up by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to hit 3-D theaters on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves as director for these two "Deathly Hallows" films.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush