'Hellcats' 1.10 Preview: Naked Picture Scandal
"It's something so controversial we can't say it on TV," the preview of next week's "Hellcats" says. It is referring to Alice whose compromising picture is sent around school to humiliate her. Lewis feels bad for Alice and agrees to help her find the culprit.
The two discover Damian (guest star Josh Emerson), a football player, is the culprit and she vows revenge and plans to out him after she finds out he is gay. Red and Vanessa hear of her plan and set out to stop her before she does something she will regret.
"Pledging My Love" airs November 17 on The CW. The episode is directed by Debbie Allen who directed several episodes of 1980s TV series "Fame". "She's amazing with a huge capital 'A'," said Robbie Jones who will do a Michael Jackson number. "She changed the game for us out here. She came out here and upped the level ten notches. It's a performance, acting, dancing type of show, just like her wheelhouse is, and she really just changed it for us. Everybody loves her."
Revealing further about the episode to Deadbolt, Jones said, "It's just a routine that basically encompasses a lot of Michael Jackson moves and stuff like that. It was so much fun because I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan and we got a chance to do a Michael Jackson-like routine, with Michael Jackson type clothes. It was a great time for everybody."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?