'Hellcats' 1.10 Preview: Naked Picture Scandal
"It's something so controversial we can't say it on TV," the preview of next week's "Hellcats" says. It is referring to Alice whose compromising picture is sent around school to humiliate her. Lewis feels bad for Alice and agrees to help her find the culprit.
The two discover Damian (guest star Josh Emerson), a football player, is the culprit and she vows revenge and plans to out him after she finds out he is gay. Red and Vanessa hear of her plan and set out to stop her before she does something she will regret.
"Pledging My Love" airs November 17 on The CW. The episode is directed by Debbie Allen who directed several episodes of 1980s TV series "Fame". "She's amazing with a huge capital 'A'," said Robbie Jones who will do a Michael Jackson number. "She changed the game for us out here. She came out here and upped the level ten notches. It's a performance, acting, dancing type of show, just like her wheelhouse is, and she really just changed it for us. Everybody loves her."
Revealing further about the episode to Deadbolt, Jones said, "It's just a routine that basically encompasses a lot of Michael Jackson moves and stuff like that. It was so much fun because I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan and we got a chance to do a Michael Jackson-like routine, with Michael Jackson type clothes. It was a great time for everybody."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri