'Hellcats' 1.10 Preview: Naked Picture Scandal
"It's something so controversial we can't say it on TV," the preview of next week's "Hellcats" says. It is referring to Alice whose compromising picture is sent around school to humiliate her. Lewis feels bad for Alice and agrees to help her find the culprit.
The two discover Damian (guest star Josh Emerson), a football player, is the culprit and she vows revenge and plans to out him after she finds out he is gay. Red and Vanessa hear of her plan and set out to stop her before she does something she will regret.
"Pledging My Love" airs November 17 on The CW. The episode is directed by Debbie Allen who directed several episodes of 1980s TV series "Fame". "She's amazing with a huge capital 'A'," said Robbie Jones who will do a Michael Jackson number. "She changed the game for us out here. She came out here and upped the level ten notches. It's a performance, acting, dancing type of show, just like her wheelhouse is, and she really just changed it for us. Everybody loves her."
Revealing further about the episode to Deadbolt, Jones said, "It's just a routine that basically encompasses a lot of Michael Jackson moves and stuff like that. It was so much fun because I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan and we got a chance to do a Michael Jackson-like routine, with Michael Jackson type clothes. It was a great time for everybody."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival