Demi Lovato's 'Sonny with a Chance' Is in Jeopardy
Since Demi Lovato entered rehab last week, there was little issue about her TV show "Sonny with a Chance", until now. Last month, Disney has told the cast and crew that production is set to resume in mid-January. But now the production is "in jeopardy" since the lead star is still going through a personal problem.
The teen sitcom went on a hiatus in July so that Lovato can spend time with Jonas Brothers promoting "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Lovato had been going down the road with the band for a national tour where Lovato eventually met the problem. She allegedly clashed with one of the dancers in the production and was involved in a physical altercation with her.
When asked what Disney would do in case Lovato is not ready for the January production, the network's reps told TMZ, "The health and well-being of Demi comes first and if we have to make other plans, we will."
"Sonny with a Chance" is still airing its second season on Disney Channel. There will be a holiday special on November 28 called "So Random Holiday Special" where Lovato's ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas guest stars as himself.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked