Demi Lovato's 'Sonny with a Chance' Is in Jeopardy
Since Demi Lovato entered rehab last week, there was little issue about her TV show "Sonny with a Chance", until now. Last month, Disney has told the cast and crew that production is set to resume in mid-January. But now the production is "in jeopardy" since the lead star is still going through a personal problem.
The teen sitcom went on a hiatus in July so that Lovato can spend time with Jonas Brothers promoting "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Lovato had been going down the road with the band for a national tour where Lovato eventually met the problem. She allegedly clashed with one of the dancers in the production and was involved in a physical altercation with her.
When asked what Disney would do in case Lovato is not ready for the January production, the network's reps told TMZ, "The health and well-being of Demi comes first and if we have to make other plans, we will."
"Sonny with a Chance" is still airing its second season on Disney Channel. There will be a holiday special on November 28 called "So Random Holiday Special" where Lovato's ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas guest stars as himself.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'