Demi Lovato's 'Sonny with a Chance' Is in Jeopardy
Since Demi Lovato entered rehab last week, there was little issue about her TV show "Sonny with a Chance", until now. Last month, Disney has told the cast and crew that production is set to resume in mid-January. But now the production is "in jeopardy" since the lead star is still going through a personal problem.
The teen sitcom went on a hiatus in July so that Lovato can spend time with Jonas Brothers promoting "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Lovato had been going down the road with the band for a national tour where Lovato eventually met the problem. She allegedly clashed with one of the dancers in the production and was involved in a physical altercation with her.
When asked what Disney would do in case Lovato is not ready for the January production, the network's reps told TMZ, "The health and well-being of Demi comes first and if we have to make other plans, we will."
"Sonny with a Chance" is still airing its second season on Disney Channel. There will be a holiday special on November 28 called "So Random Holiday Special" where Lovato's ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas guest stars as himself.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie