Demi Lovato's 'Sonny with a Chance' Is in Jeopardy
Since Demi Lovato entered rehab last week, there was little issue about her TV show "Sonny with a Chance", until now. Last month, Disney has told the cast and crew that production is set to resume in mid-January. But now the production is "in jeopardy" since the lead star is still going through a personal problem.
The teen sitcom went on a hiatus in July so that Lovato can spend time with Jonas Brothers promoting "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Lovato had been going down the road with the band for a national tour where Lovato eventually met the problem. She allegedly clashed with one of the dancers in the production and was involved in a physical altercation with her.
When asked what Disney would do in case Lovato is not ready for the January production, the network's reps told TMZ, "The health and well-being of Demi comes first and if we have to make other plans, we will."
"Sonny with a Chance" is still airing its second season on Disney Channel. There will be a holiday special on November 28 called "So Random Holiday Special" where Lovato's ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas guest stars as himself.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell