Demi Lovato's 'Sonny with a Chance' Is in Jeopardy
Since Demi Lovato entered rehab last week, there was little issue about her TV show "Sonny with a Chance", until now. Last month, Disney has told the cast and crew that production is set to resume in mid-January. But now the production is "in jeopardy" since the lead star is still going through a personal problem.
The teen sitcom went on a hiatus in July so that Lovato can spend time with Jonas Brothers promoting "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Lovato had been going down the road with the band for a national tour where Lovato eventually met the problem. She allegedly clashed with one of the dancers in the production and was involved in a physical altercation with her.
When asked what Disney would do in case Lovato is not ready for the January production, the network's reps told TMZ, "The health and well-being of Demi comes first and if we have to make other plans, we will."
"Sonny with a Chance" is still airing its second season on Disney Channel. There will be a holiday special on November 28 called "So Random Holiday Special" where Lovato's ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas guest stars as himself.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack