Pink Is 12-Week Pregnant
Pink might have to tone down her grueling tour schedule if a recent report is indeed true. According to Us Weekly, which has been on stands since Wednesday, November 10, the "Stupid Girls" singer is pregnant with her first child with motocross racer husband Carey Hart.
"She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off," an insider told the publication. The source mentioned that following Pink and Carey's separation back in 2008, the "Family Portrait" singer "was determined to make the relationship solid."
"Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother," the insider went on. Both Pink and Carey haven't confirmed or denied the story except for the 31-year-old star recently tweeting that she is "thinkin(sic) about hibernating for winter."
Pink and Carey first met at the 2001 X Games in Philadelphia. The two tied the knot on January 7, 2006 but split two years later. However, in February this year, Pink confirmed that she and the motocross racer are back together.
More Pink News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'