Pink Is 12-Week Pregnant
Pink might have to tone down her grueling tour schedule if a recent report is indeed true. According to Us Weekly, which has been on stands since Wednesday, November 10, the "Stupid Girls" singer is pregnant with her first child with motocross racer husband Carey Hart.
"She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off," an insider told the publication. The source mentioned that following Pink and Carey's separation back in 2008, the "Family Portrait" singer "was determined to make the relationship solid."
"Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother," the insider went on. Both Pink and Carey haven't confirmed or denied the story except for the 31-year-old star recently tweeting that she is "thinkin(sic) about hibernating for winter."
Pink and Carey first met at the 2001 X Games in Philadelphia. The two tied the knot on January 7, 2006 but split two years later. However, in February this year, Pink confirmed that she and the motocross racer are back together.
More Pink News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding