Pink Is 12-Week Pregnant
Pink might have to tone down her grueling tour schedule if a recent report is indeed true. According to Us Weekly, which has been on stands since Wednesday, November 10, the "Stupid Girls" singer is pregnant with her first child with motocross racer husband Carey Hart.
"She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off," an insider told the publication. The source mentioned that following Pink and Carey's separation back in 2008, the "Family Portrait" singer "was determined to make the relationship solid."
"Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother," the insider went on. Both Pink and Carey haven't confirmed or denied the story except for the 31-year-old star recently tweeting that she is "thinkin(sic) about hibernating for winter."
Pink and Carey first met at the 2001 X Games in Philadelphia. The two tied the knot on January 7, 2006 but split two years later. However, in February this year, Pink confirmed that she and the motocross racer are back together.
More Pink News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'