Pink Is 12-Week Pregnant
Pink might have to tone down her grueling tour schedule if a recent report is indeed true. According to Us Weekly, which has been on stands since Wednesday, November 10, the "Stupid Girls" singer is pregnant with her first child with motocross racer husband Carey Hart.
"She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off," an insider told the publication. The source mentioned that following Pink and Carey's separation back in 2008, the "Family Portrait" singer "was determined to make the relationship solid."
"Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother," the insider went on. Both Pink and Carey haven't confirmed or denied the story except for the 31-year-old star recently tweeting that she is "thinkin(sic) about hibernating for winter."
Pink and Carey first met at the 2001 X Games in Philadelphia. The two tied the knot on January 7, 2006 but split two years later. However, in February this year, Pink confirmed that she and the motocross racer are back together.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour