2010 CMA Awards: Taylor Swift Sings 'Back to December'
Taylor Swift went "Back to December" in her live performance of the November 10 CMA Awards. The country music cutie sat behind a black grand piano and crooned her mellow lines of the song which is lifted from her 2010 fastest-selling album "Speak Now".
Her performance was introduced by "Country Strong" star Leighton Meester. Swift opted a long slivery gown and put on red lipstick with her blond hair up. The December winter atmosphere was brought to the stage with fake snow falling.
"Your guard is up and I know why/ Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind," she sang. "You gave me roses, and I left them there to die/ So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you/ Saying I'm sorry for that night and I go back to December all the time."
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6