2010 CMA Awards: Taylor Swift Sings 'Back to December'
Taylor Swift went "Back to December" in her live performance of the November 10 CMA Awards. The country music cutie sat behind a black grand piano and crooned her mellow lines of the song which is lifted from her 2010 fastest-selling album "Speak Now".
Her performance was introduced by "Country Strong" star Leighton Meester. Swift opted a long slivery gown and put on red lipstick with her blond hair up. The December winter atmosphere was brought to the stage with fake snow falling.
"Your guard is up and I know why/ Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind," she sang. "You gave me roses, and I left them there to die/ So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you/ Saying I'm sorry for that night and I go back to December all the time."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'