2010 CMA Awards: Taylor Swift Sings 'Back to December'
Taylor Swift went "Back to December" in her live performance of the November 10 CMA Awards. The country music cutie sat behind a black grand piano and crooned her mellow lines of the song which is lifted from her 2010 fastest-selling album "Speak Now".
Her performance was introduced by "Country Strong" star Leighton Meester. Swift opted a long slivery gown and put on red lipstick with her blond hair up. The December winter atmosphere was brought to the stage with fake snow falling.
"Your guard is up and I know why/ Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind," she sang. "You gave me roses, and I left them there to die/ So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you/ Saying I'm sorry for that night and I go back to December all the time."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special