2010 CMA Awards: Taylor Swift Sings 'Back to December'
Taylor Swift went "Back to December" in her live performance of the November 10 CMA Awards. The country music cutie sat behind a black grand piano and crooned her mellow lines of the song which is lifted from her 2010 fastest-selling album "Speak Now".
Her performance was introduced by "Country Strong" star Leighton Meester. Swift opted a long slivery gown and put on red lipstick with her blond hair up. The December winter atmosphere was brought to the stage with fake snow falling.
"Your guard is up and I know why/ Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind," she sang. "You gave me roses, and I left them there to die/ So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you/ Saying I'm sorry for that night and I go back to December all the time."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'