2010 CMA Awards: Taylor Swift Sings 'Back to December'
Taylor Swift went "Back to December" in her live performance of the November 10 CMA Awards. The country music cutie sat behind a black grand piano and crooned her mellow lines of the song which is lifted from her 2010 fastest-selling album "Speak Now".
Her performance was introduced by "Country Strong" star Leighton Meester. Swift opted a long slivery gown and put on red lipstick with her blond hair up. The December winter atmosphere was brought to the stage with fake snow falling.
"Your guard is up and I know why/ Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind," she sang. "You gave me roses, and I left them there to die/ So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you/ Saying I'm sorry for that night and I go back to December all the time."
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations