Channing Tatum's Epic Movie 'The Eagle' Gets First Trailer
Focus Features has debuted the first trailer for "The Eagle" starring Channing Tatum as Marcus Aquila. Twenty years after the unexplained disappearance of the entire Ninth Legion in the mountains of Scotland, the young centurion arrives from Rome to solve the mystery and restore the reputation of his father, the commander of the Ninth.
Accompanied only by his British slave Esca, Marcus sets out across Hadrian's Wall into the uncharted highlands of Caledonia - to confront its savage tribes, make peace with his father's memory, and retrieve the lost legion's golden emblem, the Eagle of the Ninth. The story is set in the dangerous world of second-century Britain.
Jamie Bell takes the role of Esca with Mark Strong, Donald Sutherland, Denis O'Hare and many more joining the cast. "The Eagle", previously known as "The Eagle of the Ninth", is directed by Kevin Macdonald and is set to come out on February 25, 2011 in the U.S.
An official poster for the epic film has also been released, highlighting Tatum and Bell.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent