Kanye West Considered Part of Kim Kardashian's Family
Kim Kardashian has been reported as one of stars who is "back in the game of love." OK!'s new issue, which will be on stands on Thursday, November 11, suggests the 30-year-old reality TV star has a new man, Kanye West, and an insider said that "he's considered a part of the family."
According to OK! Magazine, Kanye might be invited to join Kardashians' holiday dinner, which according to the site, "a big step when it comes to romance." The dinner reportedly covers the Kardashian clan gathering around a big table at Kim's mom Kris Jenner's house.
The Kardashians don't only consider Kanye part of family but also think Kanye "is smart, successful and a great influence on Kim," so the insider claimed. Kanye, however, recently played coy about possible romance between him and Kim. When asked about photos of them hitting a Chicago restaurant together, the rapper said during a phone interview with Detroit radio show, "There's pictures of us hanging out?"
"Man, I need to get on the Internet more!" Kanye added. When the radio hosts further asked him about the dating rumor, Kanye simply replied, "Well, that's what you said!" Beside linked personally, Kim and Kanye were also said to collaborate for Kim's music debut. On this, Kim told MTV, "I would be honored to work with Kanye."
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri