Kanye West Considered Part of Kim Kardashian's Family
Kim Kardashian has been reported as one of stars who is "back in the game of love." OK!'s new issue, which will be on stands on Thursday, November 11, suggests the 30-year-old reality TV star has a new man, Kanye West, and an insider said that "he's considered a part of the family."
According to OK! Magazine, Kanye might be invited to join Kardashians' holiday dinner, which according to the site, "a big step when it comes to romance." The dinner reportedly covers the Kardashian clan gathering around a big table at Kim's mom Kris Jenner's house.
The Kardashians don't only consider Kanye part of family but also think Kanye "is smart, successful and a great influence on Kim," so the insider claimed. Kanye, however, recently played coy about possible romance between him and Kim. When asked about photos of them hitting a Chicago restaurant together, the rapper said during a phone interview with Detroit radio show, "There's pictures of us hanging out?"
"Man, I need to get on the Internet more!" Kanye added. When the radio hosts further asked him about the dating rumor, Kanye simply replied, "Well, that's what you said!" Beside linked personally, Kim and Kanye were also said to collaborate for Kim's music debut. On this, Kim told MTV, "I would be honored to work with Kanye."
More Kanye West News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia