Jonas Brothers Rip Off Jason Mraz's Hit Single 'I'm Yours'
Buzz on the web suggests there are some similarities between Jonas Brothers' song "Introducing Me" and Jason Mraz's hit single "I'm Yours". Mraz himself agrees with the report, admitting in a recent interview with PopEater at the VH1 Save the Music Foundation gala "I noticed a few similarities in the melody."
The singer/songwriter stated more, "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune." However, the Jonas boys can sit back and relax since he didn't plan to take it to the court. "It wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," he said.
"Introducing Me" is one of the songs recorded by Jonas Brothers for their latest Disney Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Meanwhile, "I'm Yours" is a 2008 chart-busting single lifted from Jason Mraz's third studio album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things".
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake