Jonas Brothers Rip Off Jason Mraz's Hit Single 'I'm Yours'
Buzz on the web suggests there are some similarities between Jonas Brothers' song "Introducing Me" and Jason Mraz's hit single "I'm Yours". Mraz himself agrees with the report, admitting in a recent interview with PopEater at the VH1 Save the Music Foundation gala "I noticed a few similarities in the melody."
The singer/songwriter stated more, "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune." However, the Jonas boys can sit back and relax since he didn't plan to take it to the court. "It wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," he said.
"Introducing Me" is one of the songs recorded by Jonas Brothers for their latest Disney Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Meanwhile, "I'm Yours" is a 2008 chart-busting single lifted from Jason Mraz's third studio album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things".
More Jonas Brothers News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'