Jonas Brothers Rip Off Jason Mraz's Hit Single 'I'm Yours'
Buzz on the web suggests there are some similarities between Jonas Brothers' song "Introducing Me" and Jason Mraz's hit single "I'm Yours". Mraz himself agrees with the report, admitting in a recent interview with PopEater at the VH1 Save the Music Foundation gala "I noticed a few similarities in the melody."
The singer/songwriter stated more, "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune." However, the Jonas boys can sit back and relax since he didn't plan to take it to the court. "It wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," he said.
"Introducing Me" is one of the songs recorded by Jonas Brothers for their latest Disney Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Meanwhile, "I'm Yours" is a 2008 chart-busting single lifted from Jason Mraz's third studio album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal