Jonas Brothers Rip Off Jason Mraz's Hit Single 'I'm Yours'
Buzz on the web suggests there are some similarities between Jonas Brothers' song "Introducing Me" and Jason Mraz's hit single "I'm Yours". Mraz himself agrees with the report, admitting in a recent interview with PopEater at the VH1 Save the Music Foundation gala "I noticed a few similarities in the melody."
The singer/songwriter stated more, "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune." However, the Jonas boys can sit back and relax since he didn't plan to take it to the court. "It wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," he said.
"Introducing Me" is one of the songs recorded by Jonas Brothers for their latest Disney Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Meanwhile, "I'm Yours" is a 2008 chart-busting single lifted from Jason Mraz's third studio album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things".
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'