Jonas Brothers Rip Off Jason Mraz's Hit Single 'I'm Yours'
Buzz on the web suggests there are some similarities between Jonas Brothers' song "Introducing Me" and Jason Mraz's hit single "I'm Yours". Mraz himself agrees with the report, admitting in a recent interview with PopEater at the VH1 Save the Music Foundation gala "I noticed a few similarities in the melody."
The singer/songwriter stated more, "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune." However, the Jonas boys can sit back and relax since he didn't plan to take it to the court. "It wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," he said.
"Introducing Me" is one of the songs recorded by Jonas Brothers for their latest Disney Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". Meanwhile, "I'm Yours" is a 2008 chart-busting single lifted from Jason Mraz's third studio album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked