Russell Crowe Has 'Next Three Days' Premiere in New York
"The Next Three Days" is not coming out until next week but some people have been able to watch the film during the premiere in New York City on November 9. As the lead actor, Russell Crowe has got an opportunity to take part in the event held at the Ziegfeld Theater.
The "Gladiator" actor, who portrays a man plotting his wife's escape in the upcoming movie, came in all black ensemble. He was not seen coming with real-life spouse Danielle Spencer, but his on-screen wife Elizabeth Banks was showing up that night.
Another female cast Olivia Wilde also supported the Tuesday event, and so did director Paul Haggis who was accompanied by wife Deborah Rennard. Meanwhile, Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody joined the crowd as celebrity guests.
"The Next Three Days" follows Russell Crowe's John Brennan whose seemingly perfect life is turned upside down after his wife Lara is arrested with for a gruesome murder though she denied the claim. Lara becomes suicidal and John decides there is only one possible, bearable solution: to break his wife out of prison.
Liam Neeson, Jonathan Tucker and RZA additionally land roles in the crime thriller, which will still feature some romantic sequences. Lionsgate Films will drop the movie in theaters across the nation on November 19.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory