Russell Crowe Has 'Next Three Days' Premiere in New York
"The Next Three Days" is not coming out until next week but some people have been able to watch the film during the premiere in New York City on November 9. As the lead actor, Russell Crowe has got an opportunity to take part in the event held at the Ziegfeld Theater.
The "Gladiator" actor, who portrays a man plotting his wife's escape in the upcoming movie, came in all black ensemble. He was not seen coming with real-life spouse Danielle Spencer, but his on-screen wife Elizabeth Banks was showing up that night.
Another female cast Olivia Wilde also supported the Tuesday event, and so did director Paul Haggis who was accompanied by wife Deborah Rennard. Meanwhile, Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody joined the crowd as celebrity guests.
"The Next Three Days" follows Russell Crowe's John Brennan whose seemingly perfect life is turned upside down after his wife Lara is arrested with for a gruesome murder though she denied the claim. Lara becomes suicidal and John decides there is only one possible, bearable solution: to break his wife out of prison.
Liam Neeson, Jonathan Tucker and RZA additionally land roles in the crime thriller, which will still feature some romantic sequences. Lionsgate Films will drop the movie in theaters across the nation on November 19.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic