Bret Michaels Clears Out Affair Rumor Between Him and Miley Cyrus' Mom
"Go That Far" crooner Bret Michaels has set the rumor about him having affair with Miley Cyrus' mom, Leticia "Tish" Cyrus, straight. Although his rep has previously debunked the story, Bret apparently thought that he should come forward with the denial himself.
"The question is did I or didn't I. The answer is no," Bret affirmed during his appearance on "Fox & Friends" on Tuesday, November 9, adding that he has been friends with Miley's parents, Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish, "forever."
And Bret seemed to be comfortable enough discussing the matter as he launched a further explanation. "It started out with me and Miley simply working on a song ('Nothing to Lose') together," Bret started. "Her mom, Tish, likes 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn', the first concert Miley ever saw was Poison, and so they wanted to remake it for the new record."
"When I was in the studio, Miley came in and sang on my song, a song I wrote for my album 'Custom Built', and she came over and sang on that and honestly, she did a beautiful job, and that was it," Bret went on. "Then they started with all the controversy."
Bret Michaels and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus' affair rumor made headline shortly after country music singer Billy filed for divorce from his wife of 17 years. Bret was said the man behind the split as an insider told Us Weekly that Bret and Tish began seeing each other following the "Nothing to Lose" collaboration.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked