'DWTS' Keeps Bristol Palin and Kicks Out Kurt Warner
Bristol Palin escapes the butcher's knife once again as the audience's vote in this week's "Dancing with the Stars" reveals that she is still a favorite. Sent home in place of her is former NFL player Kurt Warner who scored one point higher than Bristol on the performance night.
"You know, I learned a long time ago that life isn't always about winning and losing competitions," Warner said. "But it's about relationships, it's about impacting people. And so I thank everybody at 'Dancing With the Stars' because it gave me an opportunity to impact people and build relationships. So that's really what it's all about." He went on thanking his dancing partner Anna Trebunskaya, his family and his fans.
The result show, where Taio Cruz came as a musical guest, was also a platform for Maksim Chmerkovskiy to apologize to judge Carrie Ann Inaba for his outburst on Monday night. He admitted to losing his "cool a little bit" when Inaba criticized him of not giving Brandy enough moves in their Cha Cha Cha.
Kurt's departure consequently brings Bristol to the semi-final round next week. She would be competing with touted winner Jennifer Grey as well as Brandy and Kyle Massey. These semi-finalists reportedly would do another unlearned Ballroom and Latin dance.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked