'DWTS' Keeps Bristol Palin and Kicks Out Kurt Warner
Bristol Palin escapes the butcher's knife once again as the audience's vote in this week's "Dancing with the Stars" reveals that she is still a favorite. Sent home in place of her is former NFL player Kurt Warner who scored one point higher than Bristol on the performance night.
"You know, I learned a long time ago that life isn't always about winning and losing competitions," Warner said. "But it's about relationships, it's about impacting people. And so I thank everybody at 'Dancing With the Stars' because it gave me an opportunity to impact people and build relationships. So that's really what it's all about." He went on thanking his dancing partner Anna Trebunskaya, his family and his fans.
The result show, where Taio Cruz came as a musical guest, was also a platform for Maksim Chmerkovskiy to apologize to judge Carrie Ann Inaba for his outburst on Monday night. He admitted to losing his "cool a little bit" when Inaba criticized him of not giving Brandy enough moves in their Cha Cha Cha.
Kurt's departure consequently brings Bristol to the semi-final round next week. She would be competing with touted winner Jennifer Grey as well as Brandy and Kyle Massey. These semi-finalists reportedly would do another unlearned Ballroom and Latin dance.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny