'DWTS' Keeps Bristol Palin and Kicks Out Kurt Warner
Bristol Palin escapes the butcher's knife once again as the audience's vote in this week's "Dancing with the Stars" reveals that she is still a favorite. Sent home in place of her is former NFL player Kurt Warner who scored one point higher than Bristol on the performance night.
"You know, I learned a long time ago that life isn't always about winning and losing competitions," Warner said. "But it's about relationships, it's about impacting people. And so I thank everybody at 'Dancing With the Stars' because it gave me an opportunity to impact people and build relationships. So that's really what it's all about." He went on thanking his dancing partner Anna Trebunskaya, his family and his fans.
The result show, where Taio Cruz came as a musical guest, was also a platform for Maksim Chmerkovskiy to apologize to judge Carrie Ann Inaba for his outburst on Monday night. He admitted to losing his "cool a little bit" when Inaba criticized him of not giving Brandy enough moves in their Cha Cha Cha.
Kurt's departure consequently brings Bristol to the semi-final round next week. She would be competing with touted winner Jennifer Grey as well as Brandy and Kyle Massey. These semi-finalists reportedly would do another unlearned Ballroom and Latin dance.
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner