'Glee' 2.07 Preview Ft. Gwyneth Paltrow as 'The Substitute'
It's Gwyneth Paltrow's show next on "Glee". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. The teacher is none other than Paltrow's Holly Holliday.
"She can deliver the goods," Jane Lynch gave Paltrow a feedback in an interview with E!. "She's a quadruple threat. We knew she could act, we knew she was gorgeous, but she sings and dances amazingly well, too! She's so good. You would never know it. You'd think, 'Oh, she's probably going to have to fake her way through it.' Not at all. She's a hoofer!"
Holly would perform a medley of "Singin' in the Rain" and "Umbrella" complete with the wet stage performance in addition to tamed version of "F**k You". From the look of the preview, there's going to be a "Chicago" number as well, allegedly that of "Nowadays" and "Hot Honey Rag".
Also in the November 16 episode called "The Subsitute", when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance