'Glee' 2.07 Preview Ft. Gwyneth Paltrow as 'The Substitute'
It's Gwyneth Paltrow's show next on "Glee". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. The teacher is none other than Paltrow's Holly Holliday.
"She can deliver the goods," Jane Lynch gave Paltrow a feedback in an interview with E!. "She's a quadruple threat. We knew she could act, we knew she was gorgeous, but she sings and dances amazingly well, too! She's so good. You would never know it. You'd think, 'Oh, she's probably going to have to fake her way through it.' Not at all. She's a hoofer!"
Holly would perform a medley of "Singin' in the Rain" and "Umbrella" complete with the wet stage performance in addition to tamed version of "F**k You". From the look of the preview, there's going to be a "Chicago" number as well, allegedly that of "Nowadays" and "Hot Honey Rag".
Also in the November 16 episode called "The Subsitute", when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'