'Glee' 2.07 Preview Ft. Gwyneth Paltrow as 'The Substitute'
It's Gwyneth Paltrow's show next on "Glee". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. The teacher is none other than Paltrow's Holly Holliday.
"She can deliver the goods," Jane Lynch gave Paltrow a feedback in an interview with E!. "She's a quadruple threat. We knew she could act, we knew she was gorgeous, but she sings and dances amazingly well, too! She's so good. You would never know it. You'd think, 'Oh, she's probably going to have to fake her way through it.' Not at all. She's a hoofer!"
Holly would perform a medley of "Singin' in the Rain" and "Umbrella" complete with the wet stage performance in addition to tamed version of "F**k You". From the look of the preview, there's going to be a "Chicago" number as well, allegedly that of "Nowadays" and "Hot Honey Rag".
Also in the November 16 episode called "The Subsitute", when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'