'Glee' 2.07 Preview Ft. Gwyneth Paltrow as 'The Substitute'
It's Gwyneth Paltrow's show next on "Glee". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. The teacher is none other than Paltrow's Holly Holliday.
"She can deliver the goods," Jane Lynch gave Paltrow a feedback in an interview with E!. "She's a quadruple threat. We knew she could act, we knew she was gorgeous, but she sings and dances amazingly well, too! She's so good. You would never know it. You'd think, 'Oh, she's probably going to have to fake her way through it.' Not at all. She's a hoofer!"
Holly would perform a medley of "Singin' in the Rain" and "Umbrella" complete with the wet stage performance in addition to tamed version of "F**k You". From the look of the preview, there's going to be a "Chicago" number as well, allegedly that of "Nowadays" and "Hot Honey Rag".
Also in the November 16 episode called "The Subsitute", when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory