Daniel Craig Is Said Behind Rachel Weisz's Split From Darren Aronofsky
Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofksy are not cleared off relationship problems either. A spokesperson for the couple just announced that they have actually separated for months but they are still "committed" to raising their four-year-old son Henry together in New York City.
The rep did not explain further the reason of the split but a rumor surfaces that a third person is behind it. Weisz, based on the report by Daily Mail, is linked to "James Bond" star Daniel Craig who plays her on-screen husband in upcoming thriller "Dream House". A source said Weisz is "head over heels" for the 42-year-old actor who actually is engaged himself.
"Rachel and Daniel simply sparked during the filming of Dream House in Canada. They have great chemistry," the source said. "Darren's such a good and responsible man, but Daniel's the opposite extreme, he's brooding and mysterious. Darren and Rachel have simply grown apart, they spent long periods away from each other, moving in different directions."
Weisz was seen out and about in New York on November 9 just when the news about her separation was announced. She was indeed confronted about the Craig rumor but she refused to comment and walked away with a smile instead.
Weisz began dating Aronofsky in 2002 and they got engaged three years later. They are reportedly looking for a joint custody of their son.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth