Daniel Craig Is Said Behind Rachel Weisz's Split From Darren Aronofsky
Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofksy are not cleared off relationship problems either. A spokesperson for the couple just announced that they have actually separated for months but they are still "committed" to raising their four-year-old son Henry together in New York City.
The rep did not explain further the reason of the split but a rumor surfaces that a third person is behind it. Weisz, based on the report by Daily Mail, is linked to "James Bond" star Daniel Craig who plays her on-screen husband in upcoming thriller "Dream House". A source said Weisz is "head over heels" for the 42-year-old actor who actually is engaged himself.
"Rachel and Daniel simply sparked during the filming of Dream House in Canada. They have great chemistry," the source said. "Darren's such a good and responsible man, but Daniel's the opposite extreme, he's brooding and mysterious. Darren and Rachel have simply grown apart, they spent long periods away from each other, moving in different directions."
Weisz was seen out and about in New York on November 9 just when the news about her separation was announced. She was indeed confronted about the Craig rumor but she refused to comment and walked away with a smile instead.
Weisz began dating Aronofsky in 2002 and they got engaged three years later. They are reportedly looking for a joint custody of their son.
More Rachel Weisz News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle