Daniel Craig Is Said Behind Rachel Weisz's Split From Darren Aronofsky
Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofksy are not cleared off relationship problems either. A spokesperson for the couple just announced that they have actually separated for months but they are still "committed" to raising their four-year-old son Henry together in New York City.
The rep did not explain further the reason of the split but a rumor surfaces that a third person is behind it. Weisz, based on the report by Daily Mail, is linked to "James Bond" star Daniel Craig who plays her on-screen husband in upcoming thriller "Dream House". A source said Weisz is "head over heels" for the 42-year-old actor who actually is engaged himself.
"Rachel and Daniel simply sparked during the filming of Dream House in Canada. They have great chemistry," the source said. "Darren's such a good and responsible man, but Daniel's the opposite extreme, he's brooding and mysterious. Darren and Rachel have simply grown apart, they spent long periods away from each other, moving in different directions."
Weisz was seen out and about in New York on November 9 just when the news about her separation was announced. She was indeed confronted about the Craig rumor but she refused to comment and walked away with a smile instead.
Weisz began dating Aronofsky in 2002 and they got engaged three years later. They are reportedly looking for a joint custody of their son.
More Rachel Weisz News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour