Raven-Symone Throws Rant Over Report of Her Leaked Naked Pictures
"The Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone is fuming over recent report suggesting a series of naked pictures of her have leaked online. Insisting that she didn't strip for the shots, which were actually taken from her Twitter page, the actress addressed the matter on the micro-blogging site.
"Well, there it, happened again.... people think that its a naked picture on my twitter profile.... BUT its not!" Raven wrote on Monday, November 8. "Well, it happened again. A picture that I put as my twitter profile, got twisted into a story that isn't true," she repeated.
"Lets clear thing up for a second time.1) I AM NOT NAKED, I have had a career that has been a blessing n my life without taking my clothing off... And I have no intention to start now," Raven went on. "2) just because I don't flaunt around on someones arm all the time, doesn't not mean people can jump to conclusions."
Raven's tweets came in response to MediaTakeOut which claimed to have "leaked" photos of her "butt nekkid (sic)." The site, however, has since removed the images. "You know what happens with rumors like that?my MOM calls me @6am and starts getting in my 'A.nother S.illy S.weater'," Raven explained.
The leaked photos report also came with a story that she took the pictures for an alleged female love interest. For that, Raven has this to say, "About something that's not true... People. I did not send that to any lady friend. I actually have clothes on. For those who saw my last twitter pix profile, u will recognize it as the store of another false claim by media."
"I hope everyone reads this and realize I would never alienate anybody in a since that change up my whole way of life for a story," Raven added. "Like really stop, please. It makes things so difficult when lies are released about you. And when this 'rant' comes out, it will prob be twisted again."
The "Little Fockers" beauty ended her tirade with a message read, "MOM, supporters, media: those are not naked pictures, and im not in a relationship with a girl."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs