Three New 'Deathly Hallows' Clips Come Out
More scenes from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" are shared in form of clips. One video is set at Malfoy Manor, where the Death Eaters have a meeting with Lord Voldemort to prepare their plan to kill Harry Potter.
Two other clips follow Harry and his two best friends, Ron and Hermione. Together, they learn from Xenophilius Lovegood about the Deathly Hallows symbol. At the other time, however, Harry and Ron have an argument in a tent as Ron blames Harry for their not-yet-accomplished goals.
In this first part of final installment of "Harry Potter" film series, Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.
Set to come out this November on date 19, "Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be followed up by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is planned to be released in 3-D on July 15, 2011. David Yates is serving behind the lens for both films.
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' clip 'Sign of the Deathly Hallows':
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' clip 'Kill Harry Potter'
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' clip 'A Plan'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards