Three New 'Deathly Hallows' Clips Come Out
More scenes from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" are shared in form of clips. One video is set at Malfoy Manor, where the Death Eaters have a meeting with Lord Voldemort to prepare their plan to kill Harry Potter.
Two other clips follow Harry and his two best friends, Ron and Hermione. Together, they learn from Xenophilius Lovegood about the Deathly Hallows symbol. At the other time, however, Harry and Ron have an argument in a tent as Ron blames Harry for their not-yet-accomplished goals.
In this first part of final installment of "Harry Potter" film series, Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes. On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.
Set to come out this November on date 19, "Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be followed up by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is planned to be released in 3-D on July 15, 2011. David Yates is serving behind the lens for both films.
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' clip 'Sign of the Deathly Hallows':
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' clip 'Kill Harry Potter'
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' clip 'A Plan'
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed