John Mayer and Natasha Bedingfield Gracing Red Carpet of VH1 Save the Music
Big stars like John Mayer and Natasha Bedingfield spent Monday night, November 8 attending the VH1 Save the Music Foundation gala. Mayer, wearing gray shirt and black suit, came to the charity event as one of the honorees, and Bedingfield who opted jeans and brown bedazzled top served as a musical guest of the evening.
Raising funds to go towards restoring instrumental music education programs in America's public schools, the gig was hosted by "30 Rock" star Cheyenne Jackson who was dressed in a gray tux for the charity event. The other honorees like John Legend and Paul Williams were also spotted posing for photographers.
Kristin Chenoweth looked pretty in her white strapless little dress. At that night, she performed a special tribute to the 45th anniversary of Rodgers & Hammerstein's "The Sound of Music". Also showing up to support the initiative taking place in New York at Cipriani Wall Street were Pete Wentz, twin brothers Benji Madden and Joel Madden, Lauren Conrad, Common, Melanie Fiona and Jason Mraz among others.
More John Mayer News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri