John Mayer and Natasha Bedingfield Gracing Red Carpet of VH1 Save the Music
Big stars like John Mayer and Natasha Bedingfield spent Monday night, November 8 attending the VH1 Save the Music Foundation gala. Mayer, wearing gray shirt and black suit, came to the charity event as one of the honorees, and Bedingfield who opted jeans and brown bedazzled top served as a musical guest of the evening.
Raising funds to go towards restoring instrumental music education programs in America's public schools, the gig was hosted by "30 Rock" star Cheyenne Jackson who was dressed in a gray tux for the charity event. The other honorees like John Legend and Paul Williams were also spotted posing for photographers.
Kristin Chenoweth looked pretty in her white strapless little dress. At that night, she performed a special tribute to the 45th anniversary of Rodgers & Hammerstein's "The Sound of Music". Also showing up to support the initiative taking place in New York at Cipriani Wall Street were Pete Wentz, twin brothers Benji Madden and Joel Madden, Lauren Conrad, Common, Melanie Fiona and Jason Mraz among others.
More John Mayer News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'