John Mayer and Natasha Bedingfield Gracing Red Carpet of VH1 Save the Music
Big stars like John Mayer and Natasha Bedingfield spent Monday night, November 8 attending the VH1 Save the Music Foundation gala. Mayer, wearing gray shirt and black suit, came to the charity event as one of the honorees, and Bedingfield who opted jeans and brown bedazzled top served as a musical guest of the evening.
Raising funds to go towards restoring instrumental music education programs in America's public schools, the gig was hosted by "30 Rock" star Cheyenne Jackson who was dressed in a gray tux for the charity event. The other honorees like John Legend and Paul Williams were also spotted posing for photographers.
Kristin Chenoweth looked pretty in her white strapless little dress. At that night, she performed a special tribute to the 45th anniversary of Rodgers & Hammerstein's "The Sound of Music". Also showing up to support the initiative taking place in New York at Cipriani Wall Street were Pete Wentz, twin brothers Benji Madden and Joel Madden, Lauren Conrad, Common, Melanie Fiona and Jason Mraz among others.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences