Charlie Sheen on Hotel Meltdown: One Bad Night When I Don't Panic
Charlie Sheen has broken his silence over the Plaza hotel drama on October 26. The "Two and a Half Men" actor, who was found drunk and half-naked with a naked woman who was identified as an escort at that time, told Extra over the weekend that the incident was blown out of proportion.
"If a guy has one bad night, everybody goes insane and panics. I'm not panicking," Sheen said. On allegedly missing his rare Patek Philippe 5970 watch worth $150,000 during the meltdown, the 45-year-old actor claimed, "The way I look at it, if you have expensive tastes, you gotta be prepared for expensive losses."
And the watch isn't the only thing Sheen might lose. The actor recently filed for divorce from estranged wife Brooke Mueller. However, despite the hotel blowup and the divorce, Sheen convinced that he's doing just fine. "Doing great, just finished a show... (I'm) back to work. Everything's good, everything's good," so he claimed.
Beside continuing his work in TV series "Two and a Half Men", Sheen might also land a role in upcoming big screen project. The actor has been recently linked to the "The Expendables" sequel, in which he might play a CIA agent.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift