Charlie Sheen on Hotel Meltdown: One Bad Night When I Don't Panic
Charlie Sheen has broken his silence over the Plaza hotel drama on October 26. The "Two and a Half Men" actor, who was found drunk and half-naked with a naked woman who was identified as an escort at that time, told Extra over the weekend that the incident was blown out of proportion.
"If a guy has one bad night, everybody goes insane and panics. I'm not panicking," Sheen said. On allegedly missing his rare Patek Philippe 5970 watch worth $150,000 during the meltdown, the 45-year-old actor claimed, "The way I look at it, if you have expensive tastes, you gotta be prepared for expensive losses."
And the watch isn't the only thing Sheen might lose. The actor recently filed for divorce from estranged wife Brooke Mueller. However, despite the hotel blowup and the divorce, Sheen convinced that he's doing just fine. "Doing great, just finished a show... (I'm) back to work. Everything's good, everything's good," so he claimed.
Beside continuing his work in TV series "Two and a Half Men", Sheen might also land a role in upcoming big screen project. The actor has been recently linked to the "The Expendables" sequel, in which he might play a CIA agent.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival