Nelly and Kelly Rowland's New Song 'Gone': Sequel to 'Dilemma'
Although Alicia Keys and Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down" failed and some people have doubts in Rihanna and Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie Part II", it seems that recording sequel song continues to become some kind of trend. The latest pair who has reunited to recreate their duet magic are Nelly and Kelly Rowland.
Nelly and Kelly have a new song called "Gone" and the "Dilemma" partners pick up where their 2002 Grammy-winning hit single left off. "Remember the chick that used to live right up the block from me, I seen her yesterday and she's still fly, she's still right, still tight, still fine," he croons his mellow lines.
Eight years after she fell for Nelly when she "just moved right up the block from" him, her feelings for him haven't also changed. "You know I still got that love for you, baby/ You still be driving me crazy," the former member of Destiny's Child sings in the slow-riding beat.
"Gone" is produced by Jim Jonsin and listed in Nelly's new effort "Nelly 5.0" which is expected to be released later this year. Beside Kelly, there are also Birdman, Dj Khaled, Chris Brown, Plies, T.I., T-Pain and Keri Hilson on his featured guests line-up.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked