Anne Hathaway 'Jealous' of Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift Romance Rumors
It wasn't only Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift who dodge questions about their rumored romance but also Jake's onscreen lover in "Love and Other Drugs", Anne Hathaway. At the new movie press conference at the Waldorf-Astoria on Saturday, November 6, Anne with only a half-serious edge in her voice pretended to scold a nosy reporter bringing up the speculation.
"Hang on, hang on, I have to say something! I have been Jake's onscreen love interest for years, all right? You keep the conversation to me and only me, otherwise I'm going to get nasty!" Anne reacted, seemingly to save Jake from any kind of personal questions. Jake still refused to address the matter, simply quipped, "You get Ella Enchanted (Anne's character in 'Ella Enchanted') pissed off... ."
While pushing Jake and Taylor romance rumor quizzes aside, Anne further answered to reporters about their upcoming big screen project. "Love and Other Drugs" will be premiered in U.S. theaters on November 24. The drama film isn't the first time for Jake and Anne playing couple. The two previously starred as married couple in "Brokeback Mountain".
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding