Anne Hathaway 'Jealous' of Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift Romance Rumors
It wasn't only Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift who dodge questions about their rumored romance but also Jake's onscreen lover in "Love and Other Drugs", Anne Hathaway. At the new movie press conference at the Waldorf-Astoria on Saturday, November 6, Anne with only a half-serious edge in her voice pretended to scold a nosy reporter bringing up the speculation.
"Hang on, hang on, I have to say something! I have been Jake's onscreen love interest for years, all right? You keep the conversation to me and only me, otherwise I'm going to get nasty!" Anne reacted, seemingly to save Jake from any kind of personal questions. Jake still refused to address the matter, simply quipped, "You get Ella Enchanted (Anne's character in 'Ella Enchanted') pissed off... ."
While pushing Jake and Taylor romance rumor quizzes aside, Anne further answered to reporters about their upcoming big screen project. "Love and Other Drugs" will be premiered in U.S. theaters on November 24. The drama film isn't the first time for Jake and Anne playing couple. The two previously starred as married couple in "Brokeback Mountain".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off