Courteney Cox Has Been 'in a Whirlwind' Following the Split, 'Too Shy' to Date Again
Courteney Cox admitted that she still has to cope with the term of her separation from estranged husband David Arquette. During a recent interview with Britain's Hello! Magazine, the "Friends" star claimed the split after 11 years of marriage has been "a whirlwind" for her.
"I've been lying really low since David and I got separated. To tell you the truth, it's only just starting to sink in. I've been working so hard that I feel like I've been in a whirlwind," Courteney opened up. "I did wake up the other day when I had a quiet morning and think, 'Wow, this is... interesting. I'm separated - now what do I do?' "
Though the separation still leaves her feeling distress, Courteney said she isn't ready to come back to a dating scene just yet. "Oh, man! Right now I'm not ready for anything. I'm just working and looking for some calm and some time to sit back and reflect. I don't know if I'd want to go back to dating," she said, adding that she "might be too shy."
"You know what would be really hard for me?" Courteney later revealed. "To go out with someone who I thought was too handsome - someone who, in every way, looks better than I do. That would be really uncomfortable."
Courteney Cox and David Arquette, who wed in June 1999 and have a daughter named Coco Riley Arquette, announced their separation on October 11. Following the revelation, David has since spoken up about his affair. And most recently, the "Scream" actor was spotted having a wild pool party at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.
More Courteney Cox News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday