Courteney Cox Has Been 'in a Whirlwind' Following the Split, 'Too Shy' to Date Again
Courteney Cox admitted that she still has to cope with the term of her separation from estranged husband David Arquette. During a recent interview with Britain's Hello! Magazine, the "Friends" star claimed the split after 11 years of marriage has been "a whirlwind" for her.
"I've been lying really low since David and I got separated. To tell you the truth, it's only just starting to sink in. I've been working so hard that I feel like I've been in a whirlwind," Courteney opened up. "I did wake up the other day when I had a quiet morning and think, 'Wow, this is... interesting. I'm separated - now what do I do?' "
Though the separation still leaves her feeling distress, Courteney said she isn't ready to come back to a dating scene just yet. "Oh, man! Right now I'm not ready for anything. I'm just working and looking for some calm and some time to sit back and reflect. I don't know if I'd want to go back to dating," she said, adding that she "might be too shy."
"You know what would be really hard for me?" Courteney later revealed. "To go out with someone who I thought was too handsome - someone who, in every way, looks better than I do. That would be really uncomfortable."
Courteney Cox and David Arquette, who wed in June 1999 and have a daughter named Coco Riley Arquette, announced their separation on October 11. Following the revelation, David has since spoken up about his affair. And most recently, the "Scream" actor was spotted having a wild pool party at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off