Michael Jackson's Family 'Disgusted and Saddened' Over 'Breaking News' Release
Soon after the first posthumous single of Michael Jackson was out, many people questioned the authenticity of MJ's voice, and members of the Jackson clan are among those in doubt. Taryll Jackson wrote on his Twitter, "I will not support 'Breaking News' and a few others because it simply is not him."
He went on, "They tried to fool me and they tried to fool you. I told them it would never happen." He added, "To all the mj fans... regarding the song 'breaking news' i am so sorry you have to deal with this. my uncle loved you so much and would not want it this way." Still, "there are songs that ARE my uncle singing on the upcoming album and I will support those 100%," he stated.
Another nephew of Michael, TJ Jackson, also shared a similar opinion. "There's many MJ vocal impersonators. Some better than others. But there is only ONE Michael Jackson. Deceptively merging shady vocals with MJ samples (from prior MJ records) will never fool me," he slammed.
"Why they would ignore the obvious, look the other way and rush a suspicious track that was NEVER on my Uncle's radar is beyond me. I'm disgusted, disappointed and saddened. And before the media starts to smear our name, just remember we are COMMITTED (as our Uncle Michael always knew) to protect his name and his amazing legacy he worked his whole life for."
"We have nothing to gain and we know they will try to drag our name through the mud. But we know how much he valued his legacy and his fans. And cheating either is unacceptable. 'Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons'."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris