Michael Jackson's Family 'Disgusted and Saddened' Over 'Breaking News' Release
Soon after the first posthumous single of Michael Jackson was out, many people questioned the authenticity of MJ's voice, and members of the Jackson clan are among those in doubt. Taryll Jackson wrote on his Twitter, "I will not support 'Breaking News' and a few others because it simply is not him."
He went on, "They tried to fool me and they tried to fool you. I told them it would never happen." He added, "To all the mj fans... regarding the song 'breaking news' i am so sorry you have to deal with this. my uncle loved you so much and would not want it this way." Still, "there are songs that ARE my uncle singing on the upcoming album and I will support those 100%," he stated.
Another nephew of Michael, TJ Jackson, also shared a similar opinion. "There's many MJ vocal impersonators. Some better than others. But there is only ONE Michael Jackson. Deceptively merging shady vocals with MJ samples (from prior MJ records) will never fool me," he slammed.
"Why they would ignore the obvious, look the other way and rush a suspicious track that was NEVER on my Uncle's radar is beyond me. I'm disgusted, disappointed and saddened. And before the media starts to smear our name, just remember we are COMMITTED (as our Uncle Michael always knew) to protect his name and his amazing legacy he worked his whole life for."
"We have nothing to gain and we know they will try to drag our name through the mud. But we know how much he valued his legacy and his fans. And cheating either is unacceptable. 'Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons'."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby