Lindsay and Michael Lohan Having 'Emotional Reunion', Pictures Revealed
After a series of public dispute, Lindsay Lohan has finally reunited with her estranged father Michael Lohan on Sunday, November 7, Radar Online reported. The embattled daughter and father reportedly met at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California after 1 P.M. and the site obtained a number of the reunion pictures.
The images show Lindsay and Michael walking side by side in a sidewalk with the actress, who is ordered to stay at the facility until January 3, 2011, smiling. The two were joined by a female companion who walked behind them. "It was an emotional reunion... there were hugs, kisses and even a few tears when Michael and Lindsay first saw each other," a source with knowledge of the meeting shared.
"They also went shopping at a local Palm Desert mall, where they were seen walking around together and at one point, were in a jewelry store," the source went on saying. Another eyewitness further told the site, "He purchased something Lindsay had her eye on and seemed overjoyed by their reunion. She appeared genuinely happy to be spending time with her father."
Lindsay's mother, Dina Lohan, also recently told "Today" 's Matt Lauer that it would be good for the 24-year-old beauty and Michael to reconnect. Beside revealing her opinion about the reunion during the interview, she also admitted that her daughter is an addict.
On why she refused to come forward with Lindsay's drug issues in the past, Dina explained, "That was for Lindsay to admit. As a mother it wasn't for me to come to tell the world... about her problem. That was for her to do. I wasn't in denial."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen