Rolling Stones and Bon Jovi Mash-Up Clip on 'Glee'
FOX has been generous enough to give curious fans of "Glee" a sneak peek of the November 8 episode where the girls go against the guys in a mash-up battle. The storyline is rather familiar for they have done so in the first season when the girls combined "Halo" and "Walking on Sunshine", and the guys blended "It's My Life" and "Confessions Part II".
Bon Jovi's song appears again in this upcoming episode but it would be the girls' showtime. In the sneak peek below, Rachel and her friends open with The Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" before slipping the "whoa-aaa" part of Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer". A behind the scene is also released to reveal that the rehearsal for the particular clip did not always go smooth.
In the meantime, the boys would tone down the rock meter with a mash-up of The Supremes' "Stop! In the Name of Love" and En Vogue's "Free Your Mind". Other songs which would be performed in the episode called "Never Been Kissed" are Bob Marley's "One Love (People Get Ready)" which would be sung by Puck and Artie as well as Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" which is performed by Dalton Academy and has also been previewed.
- Behind the Scene
More Glee News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son