Set Pics and Video of 'Breaking Dawn': Filming of Bella and Edward's Kissing Scene
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have heated up the set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. During the filming of what looks like Bella and Edward's honeymoon scene, the twosome was spotted lip locking on the street.
Stewart, wearing a cream-colored dress, and Pattinson in a blue shirt were surrounded by a flock who kept dancing and walking despite witnessing the pair's PDA. The depicter of the mortal beauty was even captured wearing Bella's engagement ring on the set on Sunday night, November 7.
Previously, the on-screen couple had been spotted filming another romantic scene where they ride a boat. It is believed these scenes are parts of the sequence where Bella and Edward enjoy their honeymoon on a private island called Isle Esme, off the coast of Brazil.
In another news, Examiner has just reported that Andrea Powell is cast in "Breaking Dawn". "looks like I'll be making an appearance in the next #Twilight movie...and that my loyalties are now divided," the "The Gates" beauty wrote on her Facebook on Friday. "No word yet on whether or not I sparkle. At the VERY least I'm hoping for some really cool eyes.... I'll be playing Sasha, 'mother' of Tanya, Kate & Irina."
Beside shot in Brazil, "Breaking Dawn" is also filmed in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Vancouver. Bill Condon serves behind the lens for these last two installments of the vampire drama film franchise, which are shot back to back. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated for November 16, 2012 release.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie