Crystal Bowersox Reveals New Album Cover Art and Two New Songs
Crystal Bowersox has just given her fans the first look at the front page of her upcoming debut CD. The album is titled "Farmers Daughter" and features the runner-up of "American Idol" sitting next to a pitbull on the cover art.
"The pitbull was the landowners dog.. she jumped up there with me and we were just chillin," Bowersox tweeted. The newly-wed singer is going to release the effort across United States next month, on December 14.
In the meantime, fans can listen to two new songs, "Hold On" and the title track "Farmers Daughter", on Mjsbigblog. "Hold On" reportedly is co-written by Kara DioGuardi and Chad Kroeger, while "Farmers Daughter" is said to come from production hands of David Bendeth.
When asked about her album earlier this year, Crystal Bowersox said she didn't want to rush it and planned to drop it next year instead of following the "Idol" usual pattern to meet Christmas shopping session.
There is no explanation to why the album is finally set for 2010 release. But just last September, she threw rant to her record label, tweeting "Just frustrated with the politics of the industry. not just jive just disappointing how the industry has changed. every1s hands are tied."
She retracted her message though, writing "Thanks for all of the support, guys. i have more freedom than most signed artists, so imma stop complaining. i love what i do. i am blessed." She also apologized in another tweet, "Despite my gratitude and disgruntledness, I apologize 4a lack of prfessionlism ytrdy. Big girls d't cry, right? They thrw kicks and pnches."
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?