Christina Aguilera's New Man Is Her 'Shoulder to Cry On'
Christina Aguilera has sparked speculation that she has moved on to another man after announcing her split from husband Jordan Bratman in early October. On Friday night, November 5, the "Reflection" singer was photographed with new man Matthew Rutler, Us Magazine reported.
Matthew is a set assistant whom Christina met while making her upcoming film "Burlesque". In a picture obtained by the site, Christina was seen covering Matthew's face from camera frenzy. During that night, the mother of one and Matthew reportedly had a double date with Nicole Richie and Joel Madden at L.A.'s Soho House.
On Christina and Matthew's relationship, a source told the site, "They've been on a few dates over the last few weeks." Dismissing any speculation that the two are more than friends, the source later added, "It's not serious. She's not looking to jump into a relationship right now."
"She has a lot going on with the movie and is focusing on spending as much time as possible with Max (Aguilera's two years old son)," the source continued. "He's been really good for her and is helping her through this difficult time."
Further debunking romance rumor between Christina and Matthew, the set assistant's mother, Kathleen Rutler, told Radar Online, "I can tell you that they are absolutely not dating." Kathleen further revealed that "Christina needs a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to her problems, and that is exactly what Matthew is doing."
Kathleen insisted that both Christina and Matthew are not looking for any kind of romantic relationship in current time, saying "Christina isn't interested in a new man right now and Matthew certainly isn't ready for a relationship or kids. His band and his work is his focus right now."
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie