Christina Aguilera's New Man Is Her 'Shoulder to Cry On'
Christina Aguilera has sparked speculation that she has moved on to another man after announcing her split from husband Jordan Bratman in early October. On Friday night, November 5, the "Reflection" singer was photographed with new man Matthew Rutler, Us Magazine reported.
Matthew is a set assistant whom Christina met while making her upcoming film "Burlesque". In a picture obtained by the site, Christina was seen covering Matthew's face from camera frenzy. During that night, the mother of one and Matthew reportedly had a double date with Nicole Richie and Joel Madden at L.A.'s Soho House.
On Christina and Matthew's relationship, a source told the site, "They've been on a few dates over the last few weeks." Dismissing any speculation that the two are more than friends, the source later added, "It's not serious. She's not looking to jump into a relationship right now."
"She has a lot going on with the movie and is focusing on spending as much time as possible with Max (Aguilera's two years old son)," the source continued. "He's been really good for her and is helping her through this difficult time."
Further debunking romance rumor between Christina and Matthew, the set assistant's mother, Kathleen Rutler, told Radar Online, "I can tell you that they are absolutely not dating." Kathleen further revealed that "Christina needs a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to her problems, and that is exactly what Matthew is doing."
Kathleen insisted that both Christina and Matthew are not looking for any kind of romantic relationship in current time, saying "Christina isn't interested in a new man right now and Matthew certainly isn't ready for a relationship or kids. His band and his work is his focus right now."
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke