Pics: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Support Susan G Komen Walk
"The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky and fiance Roberto Martinez are as loving as ever. The couple, who got engaged on the ABC reality show, took part in the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation walk in San Diego on Sunday, November 7.
Ali and Roberto both sported white T-shirts with pink-"The Bachelor"-words printed on it. Ali matched the embed with a pink short and running shoes, while taking cover behind her aviator sunglasses. Roberto, in the meantime, donned blue shorts, baseball hat and a soft pink handband.
Ali also took the excitement of the event, which was also supported by fellow "The Bachelor" star Valishia Savage, on her Twitter page. "Headed to downtown SD for the Susan G Komen Breast cancer walk w/ @Roberto_m_jr and @KathrynSherlock. Come out and show your support!!!" the former Facebook accounts manager wrote, before adding "Had such a great time at the walk. Heard so many inspiring stories!"
This wasn't the first time Ali joined forces for Susan G Komen. Back in October, Ali along with Warner Bros. promoted a campaign that each time one of the 16 love stories movies, including "The Notebook", "City of Angels" and "Music and Lyrics", is rented or downloaded, a donation would be made for the cancer foundation.
"I'm honored to be working with Warner Bros. to promote such an amazing charity effort. Sadly, in my lifetime, I will know someone who will suffer this disease," Ali said at that time. "I hope through my efforts to promote awareness of early detection and routine screenings, women will hear this message and someone's life will be saved."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says