Ashley Greene Allegedly Refuses Offer to Strip Down for Playboy
Though her naked photos have previously hit the web, Ashley Greene will not strip her clothes anytime soon. According to Zack Taylor, the "Twilight" beauty has turned down a $75,000 offer to pose nude for men's magazine Playboy.
Both Ashley and her rep haven't released a statement over the report. However, if Ashley is indeed rejecting the offer it may have something to do with her current boyfriend Joe Jonas. The site earlier reported that Joe's mother, Denise, doesn't agree with the relationship.
Denise reportedly thought Ashley's profile doesn't fit in with the family, because of her naked photo scandal and her and Joe's several intense PDA sessions. Moreover, Hollywood Life recently ran a story that Denise considered Ashley was controlling Joe, who previously dated Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato.
"Normally he's the one calling the shots, but now Ashley's the one leading the relationship," a source was saying as quoted by the site. "She's edgier and older than Joe's other girlfriends and his mom isn't thrilled about the situation." And turning down the Playboy offer will be likely one way to prove that Ashley has so much changed.
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed