Ashley Greene Allegedly Refuses Offer to Strip Down for Playboy
Though her naked photos have previously hit the web, Ashley Greene will not strip her clothes anytime soon. According to Zack Taylor, the "Twilight" beauty has turned down a $75,000 offer to pose nude for men's magazine Playboy.
Both Ashley and her rep haven't released a statement over the report. However, if Ashley is indeed rejecting the offer it may have something to do with her current boyfriend Joe Jonas. The site earlier reported that Joe's mother, Denise, doesn't agree with the relationship.
Denise reportedly thought Ashley's profile doesn't fit in with the family, because of her naked photo scandal and her and Joe's several intense PDA sessions. Moreover, Hollywood Life recently ran a story that Denise considered Ashley was controlling Joe, who previously dated Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato.
"Normally he's the one calling the shots, but now Ashley's the one leading the relationship," a source was saying as quoted by the site. "She's edgier and older than Joe's other girlfriends and his mom isn't thrilled about the situation." And turning down the Playboy offer will be likely one way to prove that Ashley has so much changed.
More Ashley Greene News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show