Ashley Greene Allegedly Refuses Offer to Strip Down for Playboy
Though her naked photos have previously hit the web, Ashley Greene will not strip her clothes anytime soon. According to Zack Taylor, the "Twilight" beauty has turned down a $75,000 offer to pose nude for men's magazine Playboy.
Both Ashley and her rep haven't released a statement over the report. However, if Ashley is indeed rejecting the offer it may have something to do with her current boyfriend Joe Jonas. The site earlier reported that Joe's mother, Denise, doesn't agree with the relationship.
Denise reportedly thought Ashley's profile doesn't fit in with the family, because of her naked photo scandal and her and Joe's several intense PDA sessions. Moreover, Hollywood Life recently ran a story that Denise considered Ashley was controlling Joe, who previously dated Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato.
"Normally he's the one calling the shots, but now Ashley's the one leading the relationship," a source was saying as quoted by the site. "She's edgier and older than Joe's other girlfriends and his mom isn't thrilled about the situation." And turning down the Playboy offer will be likely one way to prove that Ashley has so much changed.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test