Latest Rihanna Leaked Songs: 'Cheers' and 'Raining Men'
As release date of Rihanna's "Loud" gets closer by day, songs from the upcoming album were leaked one by one. The latest track hitting the web is "Cheers (Drink to That)" which samples Avril Lavigne's 2002 hit single "I'm With You" and includes her "Yea, Yea, Yeaaah!" lines.
From Avril's slow jam, Rihanna rises the tempo not exactly to an upbeat tune but to the level where the music is loud and danceable enough. "Cheers to the freakin' weekend/ Drink to that," she sings. "Don't let the bastards get you down/ Turn it around with another round/ There's a party at the bar/ Everybody put your glasses up."
Additionally, Nicki Minaj-assisted song "Raining Men" has also surfaced. "Fallin' like the rain, so we ain't running out," RiRi sings her lyrics. Minaj jumps in, "Excuse me, but who are you fixin' to be/ Let the mothaf***as know it's plenty fish in the sea."
"Loud" is coming out across the U.S. on November 16, a few days before Rihanna performs at the American Music Awards. Over the weekend, she hit the stage of MTV European Music Awards at Caja Magica in Madrid, Spain and delivered the lead single "Only Girl (In the World)".
More Rihanna News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship