Latest Rihanna Leaked Songs: 'Cheers' and 'Raining Men'
As release date of Rihanna's "Loud" gets closer by day, songs from the upcoming album were leaked one by one. The latest track hitting the web is "Cheers (Drink to That)" which samples Avril Lavigne's 2002 hit single "I'm With You" and includes her "Yea, Yea, Yeaaah!" lines.
From Avril's slow jam, Rihanna rises the tempo not exactly to an upbeat tune but to the level where the music is loud and danceable enough. "Cheers to the freakin' weekend/ Drink to that," she sings. "Don't let the bastards get you down/ Turn it around with another round/ There's a party at the bar/ Everybody put your glasses up."
Additionally, Nicki Minaj-assisted song "Raining Men" has also surfaced. "Fallin' like the rain, so we ain't running out," RiRi sings her lyrics. Minaj jumps in, "Excuse me, but who are you fixin' to be/ Let the mothaf***as know it's plenty fish in the sea."
"Loud" is coming out across the U.S. on November 16, a few days before Rihanna performs at the American Music Awards. Over the weekend, she hit the stage of MTV European Music Awards at Caja Magica in Madrid, Spain and delivered the lead single "Only Girl (In the World)".
More Rihanna News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director