Video: Danielle Deleasa Stuns Kevin Jonas With Surprise Birthday Party
Kevin Jonas turned 23 on Friday, November 5 and the eldest brother of Jonas Brothers got a special treat from wife Danielle Deleasa, family and friends. In less than a minute video, Danielle and pals were seen excited as they prepared a surprise party for the birthday guy.
With lots of friends coming, the bash featured a ceiling full of blue, gold and white balloons as well as gold ribbons. A neon green cake with colorful candles on top of it had also been prepared for Kevin. And Kevin, who was accompanied by Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas, was stunned as he entered the room and learned about the surprise.
After getting congratulatory wishes from his friends and shaking their hands, Kevin hugged Danielle and gave her a sweet kiss. The Jason of "Camp Rock" later headed to his birthday cake, blowing the candles and praying his wishes.
Joe, in the meantime, took it to his Twitter page to wish Kevin a happy birthday, writing "Happy birthday bro! @Kevinjonas." Kevin's parents, Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr. and Denise, also sent their birthday wishes on their micro-blogging sites.
"Happy Birthday Kevin. You have blessed us for 23 years. You are a great son, great brother, great husband to Danielle, and great person," Kevin's dad wrote. Meanwhile, Kevin's mon posted a picture of baby Kevin and wrote, "Happy Birthday my Little Kevin! Picture of you and Dad when your are only a few hours old. Love you!"
Surprise Birthday Party for Kevin:
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family