Michael Jackson's Official Single 'Breaking News' Debuted in Full
Michael Jackson's brand new single "Breaking News" has made its way out in full on his official website. The late King of Pop is heard talking about his own life, how he was living under microscope of the greedy paparazzi and media who seemed to want nothing but destroying his life.
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson/ Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson/ Just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again," Michael sings. "They want to see that I fall, cause I'm Michael Jackson/ You write the words to destroy like it's a weapon."
"Breaking News" is the lead single for Michael Jackson's upcoming posthumous album "Michael" which is due in the United States on December 14. The album release was recently marred with controversy surrounding his family's disapproval and questions whether or not the album is recorded by an impostor.
Michael's unreleased song called "Opus None" has hit the web and it was claimed to be pulled out of JacksonSecretVault by Katherine Jackson. But Jackie Jackson denied it on Twitter, "Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None. I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party.... Please don't believe gossip sites...."
Her nephew, Taj who is the son of Tito Jackson, also reached out to his own Twitter page to help clarify the report. "Just talked to my grandma. She didn't even know about the 'song', nor did she authorize it. We are getting to the bottom of this. Uncle Jackie beat me to it...lol," he ended his post by referring to Jackie's tweet.
Sony Music Group itself insisted they have done forensic studies to prove that the songs are authentic, releasing statement "We have complete confidence in the results of our extensive research as well as the accounts of those who were in the studio with Michael that the vocals on the new album are his own."
More Michael Jackson News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video