David Arquette Snapped Having a Wild Pool Party
David Arquette seemed to enjoy his time far from estranged wife Courteney Cox. The 39-year-old actor, who announced his split from the "Friends" star in early October, was photographed having a wild night at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel on Friday, November 5, Radar Online reported.
One eyewitness told the site that David "and a group of female friends rented a cabana at the Roosevelt pool." The onlooker went on saying that during the wild pool party, the Muff of "The Tripper" was "talking, laughing and repeatedly lighting the cigarettes of a redhead in the group."
Later on, accompanied by his friends, David went to the DJ table to dance and he "started to get extremely animated." The eyewitness said, "He started to hop from pool chair to pool chair while playing air guitar to 'Sweet Child of Mine.' One jump too many and David jumped on the next chair which was where I was sitting."
"He landed right on me and then fell into the pool!" the eyewitness continued recalling. However, the "Scream" star was not worried about his fall into the pool ruining his fun time as one of the girls he was partying with used a blow dryer to dry his off in his underwear. "Boy, was he blowing off some steam," so the source said.
Unlike David, Courteney "is handling her break-up gracefully", her "Cougar Town" co-star Ryan Devlin revealed. "Courteney is amazing woman and very talented. She will get through this in no time. When you have to go through something like that in public there are a couple of different ways to handle it," Ryan shared. "And she's handled it, I think, with such grace, courage and strength."
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture