Artist of the Week: Twista
Despite an ever-evolving industry and a new wave of artists emerging daily, Twista remains intact and relevant in the game, thanks to his unique talent. Already selling million copies of albums, the Grammy-nominated MC is gearing up to sweep the nation again with "The Perfect Storm".
For this new record, he is determined to push himself even more than what he has already done in the past while still staying true to his signature style and continuing to slay tracks. This fastest rapper alive fills the effort with infectious beats and sexy slow jams with Chris Brown crooning in raw and seductive single "Make a Movie".
"I've been a fan of Chris for a long time and I've always wanted to find the perfect record we could join forces on," he said. "As soon as I heard the track, I could just hear Chris shut it down with his hypnotic vocals. The song came out exactly as I envisioned."
"If I wanna say anything it's that I have been consistently making albums and I can still make bangers because this is what I love, making music," he added. "I want people to look at my career as a whole. To see that the longevity is something that goes beyond hip-hop. I want to be looked at as the blueprint for an artist that can put it down for twenty, thirty years."
"The Perfect Storm" is going to be released nationwide on November 9. The other featured guests in the soon-to-be-released album are Waka Flocka Flame and Ray J.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show