Artist of the Week: Twista
Despite an ever-evolving industry and a new wave of artists emerging daily, Twista remains intact and relevant in the game, thanks to his unique talent. Already selling million copies of albums, the Grammy-nominated MC is gearing up to sweep the nation again with "The Perfect Storm".
For this new record, he is determined to push himself even more than what he has already done in the past while still staying true to his signature style and continuing to slay tracks. This fastest rapper alive fills the effort with infectious beats and sexy slow jams with Chris Brown crooning in raw and seductive single "Make a Movie".
"I've been a fan of Chris for a long time and I've always wanted to find the perfect record we could join forces on," he said. "As soon as I heard the track, I could just hear Chris shut it down with his hypnotic vocals. The song came out exactly as I envisioned."
"If I wanna say anything it's that I have been consistently making albums and I can still make bangers because this is what I love, making music," he added. "I want people to look at my career as a whole. To see that the longevity is something that goes beyond hip-hop. I want to be looked at as the blueprint for an artist that can put it down for twenty, thirty years."
"The Perfect Storm" is going to be released nationwide on November 9. The other featured guests in the soon-to-be-released album are Waka Flocka Flame and Ray J.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story