Lily Allen Recovering at Home After Hospitalized for Septicaemia
After suffering miscarriage earlier this month, Lily Allen was rushed to hospital by ambulance on Friday night, November 5. According to Daily Mail, the "Smile" hitmaker was hospitalized with the potentially lethal blood-poisoning condition septicaemia.
Of the singer-turned-designer's condition, her spokesperson shared, "Lily Allen is back in hospital, where she is being treated for septicaemia. She is responding well to treatment and her condition continues to improve." However, the site mentioned that Lily has been currently recovering at home in Gloucestershire.
"Lily thanks everyone for their messages of support and again asks that she and partner Sam Cooper be left alone whilst she recovers," the spokesperson went on. Lily also showed her gratitude to her fans herself, writing on her Twitter page, "Thank you for all your kind messages."
Lily's health scare came shortly after she lost her first baby with Sam. A day before Lily's rep announced the sad news on November 1, the singer was taken to hospital after experiencing stomach cramp. Lily previously suffered the same ordeal in 2008 when she was carrying The Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons' child.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding