Lily Allen Recovering at Home After Hospitalized for Septicaemia
After suffering miscarriage earlier this month, Lily Allen was rushed to hospital by ambulance on Friday night, November 5. According to Daily Mail, the "Smile" hitmaker was hospitalized with the potentially lethal blood-poisoning condition septicaemia.
Of the singer-turned-designer's condition, her spokesperson shared, "Lily Allen is back in hospital, where she is being treated for septicaemia. She is responding well to treatment and her condition continues to improve." However, the site mentioned that Lily has been currently recovering at home in Gloucestershire.
"Lily thanks everyone for their messages of support and again asks that she and partner Sam Cooper be left alone whilst she recovers," the spokesperson went on. Lily also showed her gratitude to her fans herself, writing on her Twitter page, "Thank you for all your kind messages."
Lily's health scare came shortly after she lost her first baby with Sam. A day before Lily's rep announced the sad news on November 1, the singer was taken to hospital after experiencing stomach cramp. Lily previously suffered the same ordeal in 2008 when she was carrying The Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons' child.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story