Lily Allen Recovering at Home After Hospitalized for Septicaemia
After suffering miscarriage earlier this month, Lily Allen was rushed to hospital by ambulance on Friday night, November 5. According to Daily Mail, the "Smile" hitmaker was hospitalized with the potentially lethal blood-poisoning condition septicaemia.
Of the singer-turned-designer's condition, her spokesperson shared, "Lily Allen is back in hospital, where she is being treated for septicaemia. She is responding well to treatment and her condition continues to improve." However, the site mentioned that Lily has been currently recovering at home in Gloucestershire.
"Lily thanks everyone for their messages of support and again asks that she and partner Sam Cooper be left alone whilst she recovers," the spokesperson went on. Lily also showed her gratitude to her fans herself, writing on her Twitter page, "Thank you for all your kind messages."
Lily's health scare came shortly after she lost her first baby with Sam. A day before Lily's rep announced the sad news on November 1, the singer was taken to hospital after experiencing stomach cramp. Lily previously suffered the same ordeal in 2008 when she was carrying The Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons' child.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year